Joel16 is back with a new update to the original Vita identification tool called VITAindent, With an update progressing the Homebrew Utility to version 0.4 as developer Joel16 adds additional improvements since adding a GUI version in the v0.3 update. In v0.4 better model detection and additional displaying of information like displaying of internal storage has been some of the additions found in this update,
- Detects PCH-1000 and PCH-2000 models (VTE-1000 for VITA TV)
- Get VITA mobo info, and re-organize information into respectful categories:
- Kernel, model and ID info
- System info
- Battery info
- Misc info
- Display enter button:
- X - US/EU
- O - Japan
- Display internal storage info
Features of VITAident
- Displays firmware and model info (Vita fat/slim/TV).
- Displays PS Vita Unit (cex/dex).
- Displays Vita motherboard.
- Displays PS VITA CID (Console ID).
- Displays PSID.
- Displays language.
- Displays IP address.
- Displays MAC address.
- Displays ARM, BUS and GPU clock frequency.
- Displays GPU Xbar clock frequency.
- Displays battery life time.
- Displays battery percentage.
- Displays battery remaining capacity.
- Displays battery temperature in both degrees C and F.
- Displays battery voltage.
- Displays PSN username.
- Displays SD free and total capacity (Thanks TheOfficialFloW).
- Displays enter button (Cross/Circle).
- Automatically saves screenshot upon exit.
Download via: Github - VITAident v0.4
VITA / PsTV VITAIdent v0.4 - New model detection & info displaying by Joel16
By STLcardsWS on Oct 29, 2016 at 5:13 PM
CCAPI Updates Out - The Latest Been Revision 6 Of Version 2.70 Enstone is back with yet another update to Control Console API. This update, as seen in previous ones released, brings compatibility to current custom firmware versions. With the releases by the developers behind Rebug's latest custom firmwares, those been 4.81.1 and 4.81.2, developer Enstone updates CCAPI bringing support to custom firmware 4.81 DEX.Continue reading
VitaShell 1.50/1.51 Released by TheFl0w, Now with USB Access
Well seems developer TheFl0w is back with a new update to his popular application VitaShell with v1.50 and now v1.51 was pushed the next day to fix issues that came around to deliver something Sony blocked from us USB access to our memory cards. No longer are we stuck using the DRM ridden Content Manager Assistant or as we know it (Q)CMA. This allows much faster file transfer over the prior option of FTP access, which BTW is still possible as we can toggle between USB and FTP. This is needed as it seems Vita TV/PSTV users out in the cold as this is only for the Vita HENkaku user base. If you try you will be greeted with this lovely screen.Continue reading
[ UPDATE v 1.45.10 ] webMAN MOD 1.45.08 - New Update provided by Aldostools(UPDATE v1.45.10 -- Jan 13) Original Article (Jan 7) :
Following the recent official update to webMAN from @deank, we see the popular fork (webMAN MOD) from @aldostools now receive an update, When we seen developer deank develop this plugin from the ground up with the core features. We thought the plugin could not get much better back then, then developer aldostools took over alot of the development with the fork of webMAN MOD and have thought many times how can this plugin improve, but it does as the scene improves this must have plugin keeps up with the timesContinue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: