Developer Joel16 is at it again with another update to VITAident. The previous build, been version 0.4, introduced some added model detection and the developer further improves said detection for 'PTEL and PDEL' models. For taiHEN users you get better fself compression and for those following the 3DS scene you will note some other subtle changes. Lets take a look at the release notes and be sure to check out the other tabs for further info.
- More accurate model detection for PTEL and PDEL models.
- Includes fself compression. (Please switch to Taihen)
- Displays values in their respectful colored category (example red star = red values, just like 3DSident)
- Detects whether the model supports 3G/WiFi.
- Display battery charging status.
- Now uses any key to exit the app (just like 3DSident)
- Includes all of the above except doesn't use any key to exit.
- Added a minimal customization option to change the font color. (please update your ux0:/data/VID000016 folder)
- Displays firmware and model info (Vita fat/slim/TV/PTEL/PDEL).
- Displays PS Vita Unit (Cex/Dex).
- Displays Vita motherboard.
- Displays PS VITA CID (Console ID).
- Displays PSID.
- Displays language.
- Displays IP address.
- Displays MAC address.
- Displays ARM, BUS and GPU clock frequency.
- Displays GPU Xbar clock frequency.
- Displays battery life time.
- Displays battery percentage, and charging status.
- Displays battery remaining capacity.
- Displays battery temperature in both degrees C and F.
- Displays battery voltage.
- Displays PSN username.
- Displays SD free and total capacity (Thanks TheOfficialFloW).
- Displays enter button (Cross/Circle).
- Automatically saves screenshot upon exit.
Major_Tom, Smoke, TheOfficialFloW, Rinnegatamante, himanshugoel2797, franci95 and fate6.
Downloads: VITAident v0.5
PS VITA / PS TV VITAident Version 0.5 Out - Further Improvements By Joel16
By Tranced on Dec 22, 2016 at 11:43 AM
Enable PS4 web-browser on 1.76 with deactivated/no PSN account.With 1.76 having all the hacks recently buying a console on 1.76 can sometimes result in an unactivated psn account meaning your browser won't work. So basically this guide will allow you to enabled the web-browser of a PS4 if it denies you access. This is PERMANENT and requires NO activated PSN account. Originally there was no public or easy fix for this kind of thing until now, I am not writing a tutorial step-by-step since I thought a visual guide for this kind of thing is way easier and shorter than following steps. Luckily for you MODDED WARFARE made a clear and easy tutorial to do this. So if you are someone stuck in this situation give it a try, good luck! Continue reading
COBRA 7.52 (Homebrew Blocker for PSN & more) + REBUG TOOLBOX 02.02.13 (NEW Cobra Payload Updater)It has been quite impressive seeing the progression of the COBRA payload over time, COBRA originally debut on the PS3 way back in 2011 as the CobraUSB (by Team Cobra) this refers to version 1.0 - 6.0 of the payload. This is the period that the device was closed sourced and locked down to Cobra's USB dongle. After the device was put aside and shelved by Team Cobra, it laid dormant for sometime, not keeping up with firmware updates and leaving user with many bugs for the early 4.2x CFWs. There was some public pressure for the team to release the source code and with Team Cobra at the time launching a new product in the ODE, the team folded to public pressure and we seen the source code release(s) and the Open Source Cobra (usb-less version) refers to v7.0+ (which currently we stand at version 7.52)Continue reading
CMA Has Been Hacked & Backups Decrypted for all Firmwares even 3.63Well the other day I caught wind of this on Reddit but Yifan Lu quickly made it private as it wasn't ready for public use so I didn't report on this. Well it now seems it is ready and the dev has released this to everyone now. This means we can extract anything from CMA backups even 3.61+ or old ones you have with another account etc. And better yet we can repack these adding what we want as well. Please note this doesn't allow for piracy but some tricks can be done as this will allow one to install ARK on 3.61+ systems without the need of being on 3.60 first or a PS3.
Also some registry hacks can be done and possibly more as time goes on as this is kind of like Pexploit for the PS3 and the EML hacks by mr gas & Major Tom, which at first even the dev behind it didn't see a lot of use for it but over time many others found some nifty uses for it. So enough of my winded speech lets see what the dev has to say and what this is all about.Continue reading
Share This Page
Latest: sandungas, Feb 25, 2017 at 5:51 AM
Latest: Saaqi, Feb 25, 2017 at 4:49 AM
Latest: self_slaughter, Feb 24, 2017 at 9:13 PM
Latest: self_slaughter, Feb 24, 2017 at 8:06 PM
Latest: DUDUŚ, Feb 24, 2017 at 4:38 PM
Latest: kozarovv, Feb 24, 2017 at 3:42 PM
Latest: aldostools, Feb 24, 2017 at 11:19 AM
- 4.81 cfw
- cobra cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3 plugin
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Chen Kuo