Developer Joel16 is at it again with another update to VITAident. The previous build, been version 0.4, introduced some added model detection and the developer further improves said detection for 'PTEL and PDEL' models. For taiHEN users you get better fself compression and for those following the 3DS scene you will note some other subtle changes. Lets take a look at the release notes and be sure to check out the other tabs for further info.
- More accurate model detection for PTEL and PDEL models.
- Includes fself compression. (Please switch to Taihen)
- Displays values in their respectful colored category (example red star = red values, just like 3DSident)
- Detects whether the model supports 3G/WiFi.
- Display battery charging status.
- Now uses any key to exit the app (just like 3DSident)
- Includes all of the above except doesn't use any key to exit.
- Added a minimal customization option to change the font color. (please update your ux0:/data/VID000016 folder)
- Displays firmware and model info (Vita fat/slim/TV/PTEL/PDEL).
- Displays PS Vita Unit (Cex/Dex).
- Displays Vita motherboard.
- Displays PS VITA CID (Console ID).
- Displays PSID.
- Displays language.
- Displays IP address.
- Displays MAC address.
- Displays ARM, BUS and GPU clock frequency.
- Displays GPU Xbar clock frequency.
- Displays battery life time.
- Displays battery percentage, and charging status.
- Displays battery remaining capacity.
- Displays battery temperature in both degrees C and F.
- Displays battery voltage.
- Displays PSN username.
- Displays SD free and total capacity (Thanks TheOfficialFloW).
- Displays enter button (Cross/Circle).
- Automatically saves screenshot upon exit.
Major_Tom, Smoke, TheOfficialFloW, Rinnegatamante, himanshugoel2797, franci95 and fate6.
Downloads: VITAident v0.5
PS VITA / PS TV VITAident Version 0.5 Out - Further Improvements By Joel16
By Tranced on Dec 22, 2016 at 11:43 AM
PS3 PRO MOD - Give your XMB a new look with these mods by LuanTelesHere is a cool mod for 4.81 PS3 Custom Firmware user's as psx-place memeber LuanTeles has put together and released a suite of XMB modifications that he has dubbed the PS3 PRO MOD. This collections contains he PS3 PRO coldboot & gameboot, new boot & xmb sounds, New Custom Icons & new xmb wave , Checkout the video preview and see the included release post for additional details-STLcardsWSContinue reading
Adrenaline 5.1 Update Now LiveSeems developer TheFl0w has been busy yet again but this time with his eCFW (Adrenaline) for the PS Vita pushing the latest 5.1 and remember if you already have it installed you can simply update from the xmb using the built in function by Sony. Here is the change-log with all the changes outlined in v5.1.Continue reading
ArkFast v2.2 - gdljjrod announces new functions in this update.gdljjrod has released version 2.2 of the PS Vita / PlayStation TV utility called ArkFast. This HENkaku homebrew (vpk) created with OneLua will easily install ARK-2 for the firmware's internal PSP emulator on HENkaku exploit (for firmware 3.60). With this update the developers now give the ability to clone any PSP Game and new pboot.pbp checks that provides a couple of new features as defined in the included change log provided.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: