Developer Joel16 is at it again with another update to VITAident. The previous build, been version 0.4, introduced some added model detection and the developer further improves said detection for 'PTEL and PDEL' models. For taiHEN users you get better fself compression and for those following the 3DS scene you will note some other subtle changes. Lets take a look at the release notes and be sure to check out the other tabs for further info.
- More accurate model detection for PTEL and PDEL models.
- Includes fself compression. (Please switch to Taihen)
- Displays values in their respectful colored category (example red star = red values, just like 3DSident)
- Detects whether the model supports 3G/WiFi.
- Display battery charging status.
- Now uses any key to exit the app (just like 3DSident)
- Includes all of the above except doesn't use any key to exit.
- Added a minimal customization option to change the font color. (please update your ux0:/data/VID000016 folder)
- Displays firmware and model info (Vita fat/slim/TV/PTEL/PDEL).
- Displays PS Vita Unit (Cex/Dex).
- Displays Vita motherboard.
- Displays PS VITA CID (Console ID).
- Displays PSID.
- Displays language.
- Displays IP address.
- Displays MAC address.
- Displays ARM, BUS and GPU clock frequency.
- Displays GPU Xbar clock frequency.
- Displays battery life time.
- Displays battery percentage, and charging status.
- Displays battery remaining capacity.
- Displays battery temperature in both degrees C and F.
- Displays battery voltage.
- Displays PSN username.
- Displays SD free and total capacity (Thanks TheOfficialFloW).
- Displays enter button (Cross/Circle).
- Automatically saves screenshot upon exit.
Major_Tom, Smoke, TheOfficialFloW, Rinnegatamante, himanshugoel2797, franci95 and fate6.
Downloads: VITAident v0.5
VITA / PsTV VITAident Version 0.5 Out - Further Improvements By Joel16
By Tranced on Dec 22, 2016 at 11:43 AM
[TUT]Mounting PS2 SingStar on PS3 using webMAN MOD mount_ps2 featureSince @aldostools was nice enough to include this feature in the official builds of webMAN MOD, here is simple guide how to use extracted SingStar PS2 backups on SingStar PS3 version using the mount_ps2 webMAN MOD command.Personally I am using the mount_ps2 command, not sure if mount.ps2 does the same now. I will update wMM this weekend, currently still have 1.43.36 installed but it should work on the latest version unless aldo removed or edited this feature again.
CCAPI Updates Out - The Latest Been Revision 6 Of Version 2.70 Enstone is back with yet another update to Control Console API. This update, as seen in previous ones released, brings compatibility to current custom firmware versions. With the releases by the developers behind Rebug's latest custom firmwares, those been 4.81.1 and 4.81.2, developer Enstone updates CCAPI bringing support to custom firmware 4.81 DEX.Continue reading
VitaShell 1.50/1.51 Released by TheFl0w, Now with USB Access
Well seems developer TheFl0w is back with a new update to his popular application VitaShell with v1.50 and now v1.51 was pushed the next day to fix issues that came around to deliver something Sony blocked from us USB access to our memory cards. No longer are we stuck using the DRM ridden Content Manager Assistant or as we know it (Q)CMA. This allows much faster file transfer over the prior option of FTP access, which BTW is still possible as we can toggle between USB and FTP. This is needed as it seems Vita TV/PSTV users out in the cold as this is only for the Vita HENkaku user base. If you try you will be greeted with this lovely screen.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Oliver Sokolov
MegaMan- War of the Past OpenBOR OPL ready ISO -Neill Corlett