@Joel16 graced the forums a few hours ago with yet another release to VITAident. This release I find the following rather handy, the app will display your current firmware version as well as the spoofed firmware version. I find this sort of info rather handy. Version 0.6 also brings some other improvements and the GUI also gets an update.
- Detect spoofed system version, and actual firmware version. System Version -> System software version (spoofed) Firmware Version -> Actual firmware version.
- Remove automatic screenshot upon exit. (Not necessary since the VITA allows us to take screenshots natively.) This in turn improves the speed upon exiting the original version.
- All of the above^.
- New Ubuntu like design. (Cleaner, faster and more user friendly).
- (Please update your ux0:/data/VID000016 if you're using the GUI version)
- Displays firmware (spoof/actual) and model info (Vita fat/slim/TV/PTEL/PDEL).
- Displays PS Vita Unit (Cex/Dex).
- Displays Vita motherboard.
- Displays PS VITA CID (Console ID).
- Displays PSID.
- Displays language.
- Displays IP address.
- Displays MAC address.
- Displays ARM, BUS and GPU clock frequency.
- Displays GPU Xbar clock frequency.
- Displays battery life time.
- Displays battery percentage, and charging status.
- Displays battery remaining capacity.
- Displays battery temperature in both degrees C and F.
- Displays battery voltage.
- Displays PSN username.
- Displays SD free and total capacity (Thanks TheOfficialFloW).
- Displays enter button (Cross/Circle).
Major_Tom, Smoke, TheOfficialFloW, Rinnegatamante, himanshugoel2797, franci95 and fate6.
Download: VITAident v0.6
By Tranced on Jan 4, 2017 at 3:52 AM
CCCheaterX [Unofficial Update of CCCheater by darkxex] supporting CFW 4.81An unofficial update has made its way for CCCheater (a project originally by Barthen) , with the release of CCCheaterX by darkxex which now supports 4.81 CFW with some additional function and abilities added to the real-time cheater that utilizes CCAPI. View the details of the latest unofficial update plus the original readme from the project.Continue reading
VITAident v0.7.2 by Joel16Developer Joel16 is back with a recent update to VITAident, with new version of both the GUI edition and the classic Standard version. VITAident is a homebrew application that is capable of running on both the PS Vita & PlayStation TV devices (running HENkaku on 3.60 FW) and provides a vast amount of information of our devices such as VITA CID & PSID, Motherboard, CEX/DEX Unit, ARM, BUS and GPU clock frequency are just a few of the features that reside in this useful utility.Continue reading
The Feed (A new site feature)We know news has been light on the mainpage itself (last couple weeks), but we are still gathering and keeping everyone informed of the scene releases in "The Feed" a new section created that has replaced the Member News Submission and also our own internal news forums where we would prepare news articles .The biggest reason for this change is to simply bring news faster to all, no need to wait for the full article before being notified / discussing the release, When we see something interesting we will post it directly here and we hope ALL members help us with this as well. Post a simple link or a even full articles if you choose to help the community with a small or big contribution to The Feed .Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Doales Rpals
A simple upgrade for the official shell