@Joel16 graced the forums a few hours ago with yet another release to VITAident. This release I find the following rather handy, the app will display your current firmware version as well as the spoofed firmware version. I find this sort of info rather handy. Version 0.6 also brings some other improvements and the GUI also gets an update.
- Detect spoofed system version, and actual firmware version. System Version -> System software version (spoofed) Firmware Version -> Actual firmware version.
- Remove automatic screenshot upon exit. (Not necessary since the VITA allows us to take screenshots natively.) This in turn improves the speed upon exiting the original version.
- All of the above^.
- New Ubuntu like design. (Cleaner, faster and more user friendly).
- (Please update your ux0:/data/VID000016 if you're using the GUI version)
- Displays firmware (spoof/actual) and model info (Vita fat/slim/TV/PTEL/PDEL).
- Displays PS Vita Unit (Cex/Dex).
- Displays Vita motherboard.
- Displays PS VITA CID (Console ID).
- Displays PSID.
- Displays language.
- Displays IP address.
- Displays MAC address.
- Displays ARM, BUS and GPU clock frequency.
- Displays GPU Xbar clock frequency.
- Displays battery life time.
- Displays battery percentage, and charging status.
- Displays battery remaining capacity.
- Displays battery temperature in both degrees C and F.
- Displays battery voltage.
- Displays PSN username.
- Displays SD free and total capacity (Thanks TheOfficialFloW).
- Displays enter button (Cross/Circle).
Major_Tom, Smoke, TheOfficialFloW, Rinnegatamante, himanshugoel2797, franci95 and fate6.
Download: VITAident v0.6
By Tranced on Jan 4, 2017 at 3:52 AM
ManaGunZ v1.32 (by Zar) - Interface and Stability Improvements for the popular PS3 HomebrewThis version of ManaGunZ (PS3 Backup Manager by @Zar) represents a checkpoint in his evolution, some of the changes are: a new RSX memory management to improve stability and efficiency, a new filemanager windows docking system (R1+DPAD), dev_hdd1 access, internal screenshot function (L2+R2), full skins support in themes and colorset management, an animated wave that moves in the background, official/custom fonts selector, some info icon animations such loading/exiting, some button remapping and a lot more minor changes that makes the whole interface more robust and intuitive, this version has been released after an extensive process of bug-hunting, there are literally several tenths of changesContinue reading
vitaQuakeIII (Quake 3 Arena / Team Arena ported to Vita) by RinnegatamanteDeveloper Rinnegatamante is back again with a new release for the community. The developer has now officially released VitaQuakeIII this release allow for playing of Quake 3 Arena & Quake 3 Team Arena now on your HENkaku exploited PS Vita or PlayStation TV. The project is still in the BETA stage and may experiance some performance issue's at times, like Rinnegatamante recent updates to his other Quake ports of VitaQuake and VitaQuakeII, VitaQuakeIII is powered by VitaGL (Hardware Rendering)Continue reading
SEN Enabler v6.0.7 - Important Bug Fix Release for 4.82 by EvilnatDeveloper Evilnat creator of various PS3 Homebrew & Tools has released version 6.0.7 of SEN Enabler and has fully addressed the issues with 4.82 and v6.0.6 with squashing the bugs that caused some setups various issues. The developer has great symphony for those affected and goes in detail on what the issues were and who they affected. All issues have been identified and fixed in this latest version and the dev has added new checks to help prevent these errors from occurring with various Cobra CFW's that were affected. View all the details from Evilnat in the details provided below-STLcardsWSContinue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: