@Joel16 graced the forums a few hours ago with yet another release to VITAident. This release I find the following rather handy, the app will display your current firmware version as well as the spoofed firmware version. I find this sort of info rather handy. Version 0.6 also brings some other improvements and the GUI also gets an update.
- Detect spoofed system version, and actual firmware version. System Version -> System software version (spoofed) Firmware Version -> Actual firmware version.
- Remove automatic screenshot upon exit. (Not necessary since the VITA allows us to take screenshots natively.) This in turn improves the speed upon exiting the original version.
- All of the above^.
- New Ubuntu like design. (Cleaner, faster and more user friendly).
- (Please update your ux0:/data/VID000016 if you're using the GUI version)
- Displays firmware (spoof/actual) and model info (Vita fat/slim/TV/PTEL/PDEL).
- Displays PS Vita Unit (Cex/Dex).
- Displays Vita motherboard.
- Displays PS VITA CID (Console ID).
- Displays PSID.
- Displays language.
- Displays IP address.
- Displays MAC address.
- Displays ARM, BUS and GPU clock frequency.
- Displays GPU Xbar clock frequency.
- Displays battery life time.
- Displays battery percentage, and charging status.
- Displays battery remaining capacity.
- Displays battery temperature in both degrees C and F.
- Displays battery voltage.
- Displays PSN username.
- Displays SD free and total capacity (Thanks TheOfficialFloW).
- Displays enter button (Cross/Circle).
Major_Tom, Smoke, TheOfficialFloW, Rinnegatamante, himanshugoel2797, franci95 and fate6.
Download: VITAident v0.6
By Tranced on Jan 4, 2017 at 3:52 AM
Ps2 CONFIG Editor (for PS3 CFW user's) by ZarFollowing developer Zar' s recent release of ManaGunz (a very useful ps3 homebrew/backup manager), the dev has a new release with PS2 CONFIG Editor that will write CONFIG files for your PS2 Games on PS3 CFW. These config flags can improve game compatibility on some titles as they have been proven to do so in the past, this tool is still in the early stages but this tool is a welcome sight for the community.Continue reading
Zsokoban v1.0 (A port of Sokoban for henkaku using OneLua) by gdljjrodThe GekiHEN Contest continues to see some new entries since the deadline expansion of the current running Homebrew Contest for the PS Vita / PlayStation TV / Vita TV, this time around we have another Game Port Zsokoban by gdljjrod using OneLua, this LUA port which is based on the classic Japanese Sokoban is a really fun puzzle game that will having you pushing blocks to solve. Checkout it out.Continue reading
[UPDATED] CMA Has Been Hacked & Backups Decrypted for all Firmwares even 3.63UPDATE (FEB 26) Davee of Team Molecule release a CMA Key Generator to ease this Process
(UPDATE TAB for additional details)
Original Article (FEB. 20) Well the other day I caught wind of this on Reddit but Yifan Lu quickly made it private as it wasn't ready for public use so I didn't report on this. Well it now seems it is ready and the dev has released this to everyone now. This means we can extract anything from CMA backups even 3.61+ or old ones you have with another account etc. And better yet we can repack these adding what we want as well. Please note this doesn't allow for piracy but some tricks can be done as this will allow one to install ARK on 3.61+ systems without the need of being on 3.60 first or a PS3.
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- cobra cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3 plugin
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Mike Willecke