PS VITA / PS TV VitaOrganizer 0.5.2 - Easy way to manage your backups

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by kozarovv, Sep 21, 2016.

By kozarovv on Sep 21, 2016 at 4:57 AM
  1. 7,076
    kozarovv

kozarovv Super Moderator

Home Page:
    Developer soywiz created "Desktop tool for listing and uploading games and homebrew applications to PSVITA without the size requirements of uploading the whole VPK and extracting it later." App is writen in kotlin/java so is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux. Also version for Windows is now available in .exe format, so is more user friendly for everyone not familiar with Java (.jar) executables.

screenshot-0.5.png

• Desktop tool for listing and uploading games and homebrew applications to PSVITA without the size requirements of uploading the whole VPK and extracting it later.
      It is written in Kotlin/Java.
      It should work on Windows, Linux and MacOS. It is a Java desktop application, packed in an executable .JAR, that can be executed directly with double click on most cases.
      In other cases, you can run it with java -jar vitaorganizer-0.5.2.jar

• Added a couple of new texts (MENU_INSTALL_VPK and STEP_SENDING_GAME_UPLOADING)
      • Updated STEP_UPLOADING_VPK_FOR_PROMOTING supporting %speed%
      • Fixed install in 1-step
      • Fixed installing vpk without connecting to psvita previously (that was trying to connect to fixed 192.168.1.130)
      • Added File - Install VPK option to be able to install not listed VPK
      • Capitalized languages in menus
      • Small fixes, improvements and cleanups

• Added language menu
      • Fixed languages that were displayed wrong
      • Small internal improvements

• Filtering feature
      • Dumper Version/Compression Level display
      • About dialog
      • Added 2 level of subdirectories
      • More translations

• Translations

VitaOrganizer supports localization. It uses the default ResourceBundle java system. It includes intelliJ support. You can edit/create: resources/com/soywiz/vitaorganizer/Texts_*.properties files in order to translate the application. You can edit those files easily using intelliJ. More information: https://www.jetbrains.com/help/idea/2016.2/editing-resource-bundle.htmlTexts are referenced into intelliJ easily and allows to find back references.
      In order to test several languages, you can launch the JVM with the following arguments:
      -Duser.country=ES -Duser.language=es

Download: Github
    Source: Github

STLcardsWS, T.A.U and DeViL303 like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by kozarovv, Sep 21, 2016.

1. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      Remember to use with Vitashell 0.9.5 or later, to get full compatibility when installing VPK.
      STLcardsWS and atreyu187 like this.
    2. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      Love this app and can't wait till it evolves a little more. Has some issues with sub directories and MaiDumpTool homemade VPK's but it's coming along nicely. Had no issues with my Attack on Titan I bought last week. Transferred from my PSTV to my Vita with ease even after riding data.
      Fuzion9 likes this.
    3. Fuzion9
      Fuzion9
      Brilliant. I love this app. Many thanks
    4. Fuzion9
      Fuzion9
      I notice you mentioned you tried using maitool to install titles through vita organizer. Does it actually work? With more & more mai dumps surfacing I was just wondering :confused3:
    5. thehero_
      thehero_
      kozarovv likes this.