Since our last report on VPKviewer leecherman the creator and developer behind the tool has released two new updates recently, with the releases of v0.3b and v0.4b adding various Toolbar Improvements & various Improvements along the way spawing over these two updates, As you can see the new progress and changes in the screenshots provided shows the developer has been putting in some time on improving this utility. Additional details on this useful utility for editing & viewing your VPK files can be seen in the detials provided,.
VitaPackageViewer (aka VPK Viewer) is A tool that view PSVita VPK contents in details, with the ability to edit it's access permissions, Also it can check on-line for official game updates and more.
- View VPK\Folder contents in details.
- View\Edit Safe\Unsafe permissions.
- Create Small VPK installer.
- Create Full VPK from folders.
- Extract VPK Contents from files.
- Check On-line for official game updates.
- Export Loader\Modules from dumped games.
- Import Loader\Modules from dumped games.
- Completely Scan files for any critical\suspicion codes.
- Completely Hash files using CRC32.
Latest Release - v0.4b:
- Added new toolbar option to choose compression level when creating VPK files.
- Added new toolbar option to generate full VPK or just the installer from folder.
- Added new toolbar option to enable\disable auto save hashes to SFV file when hashing files.
- Added new toolbar button to extract VPK contents from VPK file in proper structure.
- First public beta release.
- Added new icons.
- Added infos button in toolbar.
- Reordered toolbar buttons.
- Enhanced APP\GAME detection.
- Support to View contents from folders.
- Added new option to import loader\modules. this option is useful if you want to update or change the loader\modules of your game.
- Added new option in 'check for game update message to copy download link to clipboard.
- Added new option to complete scan files for any critical\suspicion codes.
- Updated toolbar.
- Updated dumpers versions.
- Updated folders browse dialog.
- Updated and added folders size view.
- Updated critical\suspicion codes.
- Updated output formats for scanned files.
- Updated loading files type, now support also ZIP files.
- Updated and improved loading VPK files when it's contents are inside subfolder: FILENAME.VPK -> SUBFOLDERNAME -> VPKCONTENTS
- Improved error handling for in-completed vpk files.
- Improved complete data scan operation, now uses threads.
- Added new toolbar button to complete hash files using crc32.
- Added new toolbar button to show\hide confirmation.
- Added new toolbar button to show\hide standard buttons.
- Added new standard buttons which behave as toolbar tools buttons.
- Added new statusbar icon\button to show logs.
- Added new configuration file VPKViewer.ini to save\load settings.
- Added the ability to load custom font, just rename the font to
- VPKViewer.fnt and place it in the same folder as the VPKViewer.exe
- Also you can change the default font size\color in the VPKViewer.ini file. Or you can add the custom font file path in VPKViewer.ini file. If for some reason font doesn't work well, try another one or delete it.
- Fixed some contents were not displayed in the right panel list for some games.
- Microsoft DotNet v4.0.
- If you find my works are useful and would like
- to collaborate on the development of my projects,
- consider donating the amount you find right.
- visit my homepage, or contact me to donate.
- This tool uses Ionic's Zip Library.\
PS VITA / PS TV VPKViewer v0.4b - New Toolbar Options added by leecherman
By STLcardsWS on Oct 25, 2016 at 9:46 PM
Mira Project v1.0 - Developer's Release from #TeamOrbisWoW the PS4 Scene is exploding with alot of hard work from many developer's coming together in the scene. the other day TeamOrbis unveiled a preview of Mira Project (CFW Abilities w/ MiraCFW) for the PS4, now the team has made available a Beta version for Developer's. I would caution installing this if your are worried about a potential errors as this is not quite ready for mass adoption yet and missing some aspects that will appear in later releases. The team just recently published a roadmap (seen below) for the upcoming releases and what those updates will provide, lets be honest here its looks very exciting and promising as these developer's are really coming together for some amazing progress on the PS4. @Roxanne covered many aspects of this project already in her preview >> Meet "The Mira Project" - a (kind-of) CFW for your PS4 by #TeamOrbis from the other day so check that out for additional details and then checkout the latest details / release found below from the OpenOrbis Team..Continue reading
Meet "The Mira Project" - a (kind-of) CFW for your PS4 by #TeamOrbisWith the latest achievements regarding Kernel Exploits and other useful things for both System Firmware 5.05 and System Firmware 5.53 together with the older exploits like for System Firmware 4.55 or even for System Firmware 1.76 - you have probably already recognized that compared to the PS3 - a lot of have changed for the PS4 when you wanted to play your backups or to install some Homebrew. Instead of installing a Custom Made Firmware (CFW) from a USB-Device, you will use a bug in the Original System Software (OFW) itself to allow such mentioned things. This method isn't that bad but further investigations from the System itself is very limited compared to a CFW like for the PS3, where you had full access and control about your console by doing things whatever you wanted to do. But this could now change for the PS4 with the interesting Project behind #TeamOrbis called "The Mira Project".Continue reading
Kernel Exploit for FW 5.53 sneak-peek by @MathieulhRemember when we talked about that the PS4 is still in search of it's full potential and that the Developers are still hard-working with Exploits and other cool stuff for newer System Firmwares - like @SpecterDev does with System Firmware 5.05 - then you shouldn't be suprised that other great Developers like @Mathieulh are also using their research for exploiting even newer System Firmwares - as he showed it with his little "sneak-peek" for System Firmware 5.53. This would mean that the lastest System Firmware from Sony would be exploitable and Homebrew would be possible - by the current state of reading.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
A simple upgrade for the official shell