Since our last report on VPKviewer leecherman the creator and developer behind the tool has released two new updates recently, with the releases of v0.3b and v0.4b adding various Toolbar Improvements & various Improvements along the way spawing over these two updates, As you can see the new progress and changes in the screenshots provided shows the developer has been putting in some time on improving this utility. Additional details on this useful utility for editing & viewing your VPK files can be seen in the detials provided,.
VitaPackageViewer (aka VPK Viewer) is A tool that view PSVita VPK contents in details, with the ability to edit it's access permissions, Also it can check on-line for official game updates and more.
- View VPK\Folder contents in details.
- View\Edit Safe\Unsafe permissions.
- Create Small VPK installer.
- Create Full VPK from folders.
- Extract VPK Contents from files.
- Check On-line for official game updates.
- Export Loader\Modules from dumped games.
- Import Loader\Modules from dumped games.
- Completely Scan files for any critical\suspicion codes.
- Completely Hash files using CRC32.
Latest Release - v0.4b:
- Added new toolbar option to choose compression level when creating VPK files.
- Added new toolbar option to generate full VPK or just the installer from folder.
- Added new toolbar option to enable\disable auto save hashes to SFV file when hashing files.
- Added new toolbar button to extract VPK contents from VPK file in proper structure.
- First public beta release.
- Added new icons.
- Added infos button in toolbar.
- Reordered toolbar buttons.
- Enhanced APP\GAME detection.
- Support to View contents from folders.
- Added new option to import loader\modules. this option is useful if you want to update or change the loader\modules of your game.
- Added new option in 'check for game update message to copy download link to clipboard.
- Added new option to complete scan files for any critical\suspicion codes.
- Updated toolbar.
- Updated dumpers versions.
- Updated folders browse dialog.
- Updated and added folders size view.
- Updated critical\suspicion codes.
- Updated output formats for scanned files.
- Updated loading files type, now support also ZIP files.
- Updated and improved loading VPK files when it's contents are inside subfolder: FILENAME.VPK -> SUBFOLDERNAME -> VPKCONTENTS
- Improved error handling for in-completed vpk files.
- Improved complete data scan operation, now uses threads.
- Added new toolbar button to complete hash files using crc32.
- Added new toolbar button to show\hide confirmation.
- Added new toolbar button to show\hide standard buttons.
- Added new standard buttons which behave as toolbar tools buttons.
- Added new statusbar icon\button to show logs.
- Added new configuration file VPKViewer.ini to save\load settings.
- Added the ability to load custom font, just rename the font to
- VPKViewer.fnt and place it in the same folder as the VPKViewer.exe
- Also you can change the default font size\color in the VPKViewer.ini file. Or you can add the custom font file path in VPKViewer.ini file. If for some reason font doesn't work well, try another one or delete it.
- Fixed some contents were not displayed in the right panel list for some games.
- Microsoft DotNet v4.0.
- If you find my works are useful and would like
- to collaborate on the development of my projects,
- consider donating the amount you find right.
- visit my homepage, or contact me to donate.
- This tool uses Ionic's Zip Library.\
PS VITA / PS TV VPKViewer v0.4b - New Toolbar Options added by leecherman
By STLcardsWS on Oct 25, 2016 at 9:46 PM
Enable PS4 web-browser on 1.76 with deactivated/no PSN account.With 1.76 having all the hacks recently buying a console on 1.76 can sometimes result in an unactivated psn account meaning your browser won't work. So basically this guide will allow you to enabled the web-browser of a PS4 if it denies you access. This is PERMANENT and requires NO activated PSN account. Originally there was no public or easy fix for this kind of thing until now, I am not writing a tutorial step-by-step since I thought a visual guide for this kind of thing is way easier and shorter than following steps. Luckily for you MODDED WARFARE made a clear and easy tutorial to do this. So if you are someone stuck in this situation give it a try, good luck! Continue reading
COBRA 7.52 (Homebrew Blocker for PSN & more) + REBUG TOOLBOX 02.02.13 (NEW Cobra Payload Updater)It has been quite impressive seeing the progression of the COBRA payload over time, COBRA originally debut on the PS3 way back in 2011 as the CobraUSB (by Team Cobra) this refers to version 1.0 - 6.0 of the payload. This is the period that the device was closed sourced and locked down to Cobra's USB dongle. After the device was put aside and shelved by Team Cobra, it laid dormant for sometime, not keeping up with firmware updates and leaving user with many bugs for the early 4.2x CFWs. There was some public pressure for the team to release the source code and with Team Cobra at the time launching a new product in the ODE, the team folded to public pressure and we seen the source code release(s) and the Open Source Cobra (usb-less version) refers to v7.0+ (which currently we stand at version 7.52)Continue reading
CMA Has Been Hacked & Backups Decrypted for all Firmwares even 3.63Well the other day I caught wind of this on Reddit but Yifan Lu quickly made it private as it wasn't ready for public use so I didn't report on this. Well it now seems it is ready and the dev has released this to everyone now. This means we can extract anything from CMA backups even 3.61+ or old ones you have with another account etc. And better yet we can repack these adding what we want as well. Please note this doesn't allow for piracy but some tricks can be done as this will allow one to install ARK on 3.61+ systems without the need of being on 3.60 first or a PS3.
Also some registry hacks can be done and possibly more as time goes on as this is kind of like Pexploit for the PS3 and the EML hacks by mr gas & Major Tom, which at first even the dev behind it didn't see a lot of use for it but over time many others found some nifty uses for it. So enough of my winded speech lets see what the dev has to say and what this is all about.Continue reading
Share This Page
Latest: sandungas, Feb 25, 2017 at 5:51 AM
Latest: Saaqi, Feb 25, 2017 at 4:49 AM
Latest: self_slaughter, Feb 24, 2017 at 9:13 PM
Latest: self_slaughter, Feb 24, 2017 at 8:06 PM
Latest: DUDUŚ, Feb 24, 2017 at 4:38 PM
Latest: kozarovv, Feb 24, 2017 at 3:42 PM
Latest: aldostools, Feb 24, 2017 at 11:19 AM
- 4.81 cfw
- cobra cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3 plugin
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Chen Kuo