Since our last report on VPKviewer leecherman the creator and developer behind the tool has released two new updates recently, with the releases of v0.3b and v0.4b adding various Toolbar Improvements & various Improvements along the way spawing over these two updates, As you can see the new progress and changes in the screenshots provided shows the developer has been putting in some time on improving this utility. Additional details on this useful utility for editing & viewing your VPK files can be seen in the detials provided,.
VitaPackageViewer (aka VPK Viewer) is A tool that view PSVita VPK contents in details, with the ability to edit it's access permissions, Also it can check on-line for official game updates and more.
- View VPK\Folder contents in details.
- View\Edit Safe\Unsafe permissions.
- Create Small VPK installer.
- Create Full VPK from folders.
- Extract VPK Contents from files.
- Check On-line for official game updates.
- Export Loader\Modules from dumped games.
- Import Loader\Modules from dumped games.
- Completely Scan files for any critical\suspicion codes.
- Completely Hash files using CRC32.
Latest Release - v0.4b:
- Added new toolbar option to choose compression level when creating VPK files.
- Added new toolbar option to generate full VPK or just the installer from folder.
- Added new toolbar option to enable\disable auto save hashes to SFV file when hashing files.
- Added new toolbar button to extract VPK contents from VPK file in proper structure.
- First public beta release.
- Added new icons.
- Added infos button in toolbar.
- Reordered toolbar buttons.
- Enhanced APP\GAME detection.
- Support to View contents from folders.
- Added new option to import loader\modules. this option is useful if you want to update or change the loader\modules of your game.
- Added new option in 'check for game update message to copy download link to clipboard.
- Added new option to complete scan files for any critical\suspicion codes.
- Updated toolbar.
- Updated dumpers versions.
- Updated folders browse dialog.
- Updated and added folders size view.
- Updated critical\suspicion codes.
- Updated output formats for scanned files.
- Updated loading files type, now support also ZIP files.
- Updated and improved loading VPK files when it's contents are inside subfolder: FILENAME.VPK -> SUBFOLDERNAME -> VPKCONTENTS
- Improved error handling for in-completed vpk files.
- Improved complete data scan operation, now uses threads.
- Added new toolbar button to complete hash files using crc32.
- Added new toolbar button to show\hide confirmation.
- Added new toolbar button to show\hide standard buttons.
- Added new standard buttons which behave as toolbar tools buttons.
- Added new statusbar icon\button to show logs.
- Added new configuration file VPKViewer.ini to save\load settings.
- Added the ability to load custom font, just rename the font to
- VPKViewer.fnt and place it in the same folder as the VPKViewer.exe
- Also you can change the default font size\color in the VPKViewer.ini file. Or you can add the custom font file path in VPKViewer.ini file. If for some reason font doesn't work well, try another one or delete it.
- Fixed some contents were not displayed in the right panel list for some games.
- Microsoft DotNet v4.0.
- If you find my works are useful and would like
- to collaborate on the development of my projects,
- consider donating the amount you find right.
- visit my homepage, or contact me to donate.
- This tool uses Ionic's Zip Library.\
PS VITA / PS TV VPKViewer v0.4b - New Toolbar Options added by leecherman
By STLcardsWS on Oct 25, 2016 at 9:46 PM
ManaGunZ v1.32 (by Zar) - Interface and Stability Improvements for the popular PS3 HomebrewThis version of ManaGunZ (PS3 Backup Manager by @Zar) represents a checkpoint in his evolution, some of the changes are: a new RSX memory management to improve stability and efficiency, a new filemanager windows docking system (R1+DPAD), dev_hdd1 access, internal screenshot function (L2+R2), full skins support in themes and colorset management, an animated wave that moves in the background, official/custom fonts selector, some info icon animations such loading/exiting, some button remapping and a lot more minor changes that makes the whole interface more robust and intuitive, this version has been released after an extensive process of bug-hunting, there are literally several tenths of changesContinue reading
vitaQuakeIII (Quake 3 Arena / Team Arena ported to Vita) by RinnegatamanteDeveloper Rinnegatamante is back again with a new release for the community. The developer has now officially released VitaQuakeIII this release allow for playing of Quake 3 Arena & Quake 3 Team Arena now on your HENkaku exploited PS Vita or PlayStation TV. The project is still in the BETA stage and may experiance some performance issue's at times, like Rinnegatamante recent updates to his other Quake ports of VitaQuake and VitaQuakeII, VitaQuakeIII is powered by VitaGL (Hardware Rendering)Continue reading
SEN Enabler v6.0.7 - Important Bug Fix Release for 4.82 by EvilnatDeveloper Evilnat creator of various PS3 Homebrew & Tools has released version 6.0.7 of SEN Enabler and has fully addressed the issues with 4.82 and v6.0.6 with squashing the bugs that caused some setups various issues. The developer has great symphony for those affected and goes in detail on what the issues were and who they affected. All issues have been identified and fixed in this latest version and the dev has added new checks to help prevent these errors from occurring with various Cobra CFW's that were affected. View all the details from Evilnat in the details provided below-STLcardsWSContinue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: