PS3 WARNING - BEWARE FAKE EXPLOIT (Ps3Xploit) PAGES ARE ARISING

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Nov 24, 2017.

By STLcardsWS on Nov 24, 2017 at 6:12 PM
  1. 6,318
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

While there has been the breaking news of installing CFW on OFW 4.82 from Team PS3Xploit, It seems there may be some imposter's and i have seen a few examples already of malicious/mis-leading webkit exploits that are designed to brick a user's console's or even other malicious activities. Included below in this PUBLIC WARNING is an example, one of the scams going on they setup the exploit and package as working on a SuperSlim (it does not and will not), well due to meltdr2.in those SuperSlim's (and late Slim models) and also those later models we will not be seeing a CFW on those models. So there is red flag number 1, That is why the HEN style hack is the target for those console types., That portion needs developed still, but the hole to exploit is there with PS3Xploit. Unfortunately there might be other scammers and they make it look like its from PS3Xploit team using the same style to the page with Team PS3Xploit listed as the listed devs with this fake and dangerous release. To be safe make sure you verify that is been released here, as Team PS3Xploit will be releasing all materials on psx-place.com exclusively.

Beware we could see various fake webkit exploit pages, there will be some GOOD and ALSO some BAD people hosting these exploits. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS HOSTING THE EXPLOIT DOES NOT MEAN IT IS WHAT THEY SAY IT IS.. So beware, ask question here in our forums and you will get the correct info.

shutterstock_389230123.jpg

• This Image is a Fake Exploit, ITS NOT REAL. WILL DAMAGE YOUR CONSOLE, THIS IS NOT FROM TEAM PS3XPLOIT.

44545.png

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Nov 24, 2017.

1. cots
      cots
      Sadly the word doesn't revolve around this site so I suspect there will be many o' bricks.
      pinky likes this.
    2. pinky
      pinky
      this is why one should host their own files.
      ricardo, Rommy667, esc0rtd3w and 2 others like this.
    3. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
      But that's not no0b friendly, most no0bs don't want these things too hard.
      noname99zzz and pinky like this.
    4. codezero84
      codezero84
      many people got me in the old posts that this could happen .. now tell those idiotic people to go see my posts!

this release has been handled badly you must also release a hen now a lot of stupid people can do stupid things!
      pinky likes this.
    5. pinky
      pinky
      I have a tutorial on using xampp or mongoose in my wii u tutorials thread. I've also written how to use xampp in one or two threads a couple of times. it's pretty easy. plus, it will help with ps4 webkit exploits. it's the same process. ;) I've not tried the app mentioned in the tutorial though. you might only have to change the ip address in it. that's how wup server on the wii u worked. you had to edit one of the python files with your wii u's ip address.
      Yugonibblit likes this.
    6. TheDemon
      TheDemon
      Sooner or later this scums would appear and some of those dreaming to jb their consoles will take the bait without proper information unfortunetly, Dont know if theres already a video on youtube but maybe would be a good idea making one already stating there are fake sites.

I managed to easely create a server on android phone with SimpleHttpServer from playstore and tested on my pc browser the ip adress, the directory of expolit release showed up(is it suposed to show as a directory?), clicked on nor html file and it worked, of course it says "your not on playstation sistem, all features have been disabled".
    7. shadowpractice3
      shadowpractice3
      Especially when they fake the page entirely just for NOR/EMMC obviously.

STAY HERE, YOU ARE SAFE. TRUST ME.
    8. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      How in the hell was it release handled bad. Lol

The exploit was leaked. That changed the devs plans to have everything ready at once. That was the plan. . They had to release it. Otherwise many would not know about it before it was patched. The leak was an early idps dumper but gave enough for sony to patch the exploit used in all the team's work

The release was not handled badly. The team were victims of the leak by having an account hacked were some files were. THEY ARE DOING EVERYTHING TO MAKE IT THE BEST AFTER THE LEAK.

No need for people to honestly whine about superslims stuff. They didn't have to share their plans. They didn't have to bust ass to get this complete to this point.

People have been warned if they can't come to the source to verify info then exploiting a ps3 is not for them. .it takes reading and verifying things. They can't be responsible for asshole leakers and dumb stuff like this warning
      Yugonibblit, Jin799, ed89 and 9 others like this.
    9. FabianKha
      FabianKha
      That is why I will be faithful to this page and I hope you make the most of the tutorial. I trust 100% in you.
      (commentary translated by Google translator)
      ed89, DeViL303 and lord3490 like this.
    10. 1986panzi1986
      1986panzi1986
      i only trust psx place. but what about psxhax? i saw some developers are there?
      ed89 and Amaan Khan like this.
    11. DeViL303
      DeViL303
      Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
    12. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
      All the most reputable developers of the scene use here for most if not all of their releases. Most are here for support. All of the staff here have been in the scene a mighty long time. Most times we are the beta testers. What more do you need?
    13. PS3HackersMod
      PS3HackersMod
      this isnt much of a surprise many fakers always do this for a publicity stunt. :/ Hope ppl be more careful. PSX is the ONLY site I trust and use.
    14. alzaabi
      alzaabi
      Thank you a lot
    15. Ricardo caballero
      Ricardo caballero
      Then do not talk hack for the ps3 Sper slim..???
    16. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      Then update your console when Sony releases the next firmware update (within weeks) and not know there was a SuperSlim possibility and then you can see the comments "why didn't you say there was potentially a solution for superslim, I am on 4.85 (or 5.00 ..) now".
      Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
    17. Ricardo caballero
      Ricardo caballero
      [QUOTE = "STLcardsWS, publicación: 92067, miembro: 2"] Luego actualice su consola cuando Sony publique la próxima actualización de firmware (en unas semanas) y no sepa que hay una posibilidad de SuperSlim y luego puede ver los comentarios "¿por qué no? usted dice que potencialmente había una solución para superslim, estoy en 4.85 (o 5.00 ..) ahora ". [/ QUOTE]

then there is still possibility that in the future there is a hack for super slim
    18. pinky
      pinky
      it will most likely be hen which may or may not play backups. it will probably require it be run every single time you boot up the system, but you will have ofw.
    19. shadowpractice3
      shadowpractice3
      We may also trigger it to start at boot. You know, like coldboot things. This does not affect in any way the metldr2, so he cannot be triggered, because changes will be made to CoreOS.
      Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
      lord3490 likes this.