If you have been keeping a look on this thread: libntfs_ext library compilation with cellsdk in the psx-place.com forums you will have enjoyed some great development conversations as developers worked with deank together taking this idea and putting it to practice. With this update there is no longer a need for prepNTFS v1.0 (an app by deank which, in the past, provided webMAN with NTFS Support (see update tab for extra details on prepNTFS)), you will have the ability to access your NTFS drives via FTP with upto 2 drives (4 partitions) connected to the your CFW enabled PS3. Checkout all the details in this latest update coming from deank.
I think webMAN 1.45n is ready for official release with ntfs support.
Thanks to @freddy38510/@Zar/@bguerville for the good job with libntfs_ext cellsdk changes, @aldostools for the information about the vsh exported libraries, @Joonie and @bguerville for the tests. Hopefully still there are users who use webMAN over the feature-rich webMAN MOD.
- Added access to ntfs drives via FTP
- Up to 2 drives x 4 partitions supported (/dev_ntfs00 to /dev_ntfs70)
- No need for external prepNTFS (ntfs drives are scanned at system startup or if later attached - when refresh html/xml buttons are pressed or when FTP session is created)
Source can be compiled with or without NTFS support by defining USE_NTFS in main.c and changing the Makefile.
Core Features of webMAN (aka webMAN (official) , webMAN Vanilla)
- FTP server with remote control functions (shutdown/restart)
- WWW server with remote control functions (scroll down for the complete list of shortcuts)
- Support for loading and browsing of [local] PS3 games in ISO and folder format, DVD videos in ISO format, Blu-ray movies in ISO format, PS1/PS2/PSP games in ISO format with cover display
- NETISO support for network loading and browsing of PS3 games in ISO and folder format, DVD videos in ISO format, Blu-ray movies in ISO format, PS1 and PSP games
- NTFS support for PS3 and PS1 games in ISO format, Blu-ray movies in ISO format and DVD Video in ISO format
- Dynamic Fan Control and in-game temperature monitoring
- PAD shortcuts (*open include/combos.h for a complete list of shortcuts)
- Keep USB device awake
- Mount last game or AUTOBOOT.ISO to system startup
- NEW NTFS Drive Support (no need for prepNTFS as of v1.45n)
I would like to clarify that "No need for external prepNTFS" refers to prepNTFS 1.0. prepNTFS 1.17 has some extra features that are not currently supported by the internal prepNTFS in webMAN 1.45n:
- Support for multipart ISOs (*.ISO.0....n) on NTFS
- Creation of fake ISO (.ntfs[BDFILE]) for video and pkg files stored on ntfs
- Patch ISO for lower CFW (e.g. games that require 4.80 on 4.75)
- http://deanbg.com/webMAN_1.45.zip (all the stuff)
- http://deanbg.com/webftp_server.sprx (182KB Cobra+NetSRV+NTFS support)
PS3 webMAN 1.45n - With new NTFS Support by deank
By STLcardsWS on Jan 21, 2017 at 10:42 AM
PS3xploit Resigner v1.3.0 + How to Convert PSX / PS2 / PSP for PS3Xploit HAN (v3.0)Ps3Xploit HAN (v3.0) has been a successful release and the team has continued the progression of the Resigning Tool. Since the release of et"HAN"al hack developer habib has made several updates to the resigning tool, However some user's have been having difficulty using and finding instructions for some tools but here is a great tutorial by PSX-Place user's @Sakimotor which cover the conversion of PSX / PS2 / PSP for PS3Xploit HAN, various details about this release can be found in the included notes attached.
PS3Xploit Tools v3.0 "HAN" released NoN CFW Compatible Slim & SuperSlim Models)The PS3Xploit Team has done it yet once again with an incredible breakthrough that has now just gone LIVE for everyone and as the recent teaser recently suggested it's for those later Slim & SuperSlim models who are not capable of using CFW (aka NoN CFW Compatible Models). While not a HEN (Homebrew Enabler) it's a volatile dose of "HAN" (short for etHANol). This version of the hack has evolved to offer something to every PS3 model now. All existing models will now have the ability to get PS3 games backup pkg installation and PS1/PS2/PSP emulators support among other features as outlined by developer bguerville who is going to take from here with this introduction of PS3Xploit v3.0 -- Codenamed: "HAN"
CelesteBlue previews a decrypted Kernel Dump from FW 3.65!
Not only the PS4 saw it's "Holy Grail release" a few days ago, now developer CelesteBlue has previewed on his Twitter-Account the Vita's version of the "holy grail". A decrypted kernel dump from the PS Vita's System Firmware 3.65, which looks very promising for future exploits on higher Firmware >3.60 and above.
Share This Page
Latest: Bloodmoons366466, Mar 17, 2018 at 8:37 AM
Latest: ayassinsayed, Mar 17, 2018 at 8:35 AM
Latest: 93simon, Mar 17, 2018 at 8:35 AM
Latest: BishDelish, Mar 17, 2018 at 8:05 AM
Latest: uday, Mar 17, 2018 at 7:56 AM
Latest: DeViL303, Mar 17, 2018 at 7:30 AM
Latest: morimori, Mar 17, 2018 at 7:25 AM
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
Colecovision Emulator OPL ready ISO (version 2.0) -UniqueUserName