PS3 webMAN LaunchPad v0.17 - Now with REBUG 4.81 Support from DeViL303

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Dec 19, 2016.

By STLcardsWS on Dec 19, 2016 at 10:07 AM
  1. 5,715
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

We at psx-place.com are hoping you are enjoying the holiday season., over the past few days there has been a number of scene releases. XMB modding is a big thing here of late in the PS3 Scene as more developer and contributors around the community continue to improve and create new modifications. This time around @DeViL303 is back again with another update to webMAN Launchpad, the XMB Modification that allows you to load your games in an alternative way on the XMB using webMAN but a different approach then the traditional method in the plugin. Instead this utilizes the What's New menu into Game List for choosing your game to mount and play. In this update the PS3 developer has given support for the recently released 4.81 REBUG REX / D-REX CFW

webman-launchpad.png

• WebMAN Launchpad v0.17
      • This version is for Rebug 4.81 ONLY.
      • If you are on other 4.81 CFW or Rebug 4.80.1 you should continue to use v0.16, there is no difference except Rebug 4.81 suppor in this release.
      • webMAN MOD no longer supports Launchpad by default so you can use THIS UP to DATE 1.45.05 package, Make sure to install the FULL version (Thank you @kozarovv for compiling the sprx). Please remember this version of wMM is not supported by anyone and is unofficial, So if you have issues with it please don't annoy aldostools.
      • Note: If you are on 4.81 CEX CFW and you want to use this up to date version of webMAN MOD for Launchpad xml generation you will need to create an empty "rebug" folder on dev_flash. Then this version of webMAN mod will generate the xml for Launchpad. The reason for the folder requirement is that there is a check in webMAN that looks for that folder before it makes the Launchpad xml.

Download / Additional details: via PSX-Place Resources

Source: psx-place.com

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
    Metalomeus and ricardo like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Dec 19, 2016.

1. 0_obeWAN
      0_obeWAN
      I just back to home and read this article :)
      Thank you soo much to maintain LaunchPAD for REBUG 4.81.1, I'm very happy to read that

Merci @aldostools and @DeViL303 and @helpers

Edit:
      Doesn't work for me :(
      I run clean D-REX 4.81.1 webMAN and Cobra enabled
      webMAN upgrade 1.45.04 to 1.45.05 is OK (the one include in the LaunchPAD installer)
      I don't have LaunchPAD option in webMAN settings/configurations
      Not create wm_launchpad.xml in dev_hdd0/tmp/

I miss something ? Pls help
      Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    2. DeViL303
      DeViL303
      You need to use this version of webMAN in FULL mode: DOWNLOAD

If that doesn't work try go back to 1.45.04, its the same thing.
      aldostools and 0_obeWAN like this.
    3. 0_obeWAN
      0_obeWAN
      I just install an test the full version posted Work fine for me :) Thanks
      aldostools likes this.