WebMAN-MOD pkg handling commands

Discussion in 'webMAN MOD' started by bguerville, Apr 11, 2016.

1. 428
    Zar

Zar Developer

I agree and so many thing will be possible like list of DL, Pause/resume, turn off at the end of the DL...

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  2. 5,549
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator Developer

All these features you mention exist already with background downloading, don't they...?

DeViL303 likes this.
  3. 1,849
    DeViL303

DeViL303 Developer

oh right , I'll replace that package too. Those items are just like place holders for now for testing, most are out of date inc the cover pack, MM needs updating to the full version etc.

No I havnt had any freezes but I havnt tested loads and loads as I was away there for a bit, Im sure the freeze is there alright. Im going to keep working on the xmls and work under the assumption that you guys will figure out the cause of the freeze or find a workaround using the flags or some other method, I cant really help much with that though , except to test new builds.

That's great.I'll have a play with that later.

EDIT: @aldostools that test build doesn't seem to be renaming the .xm! for me or closing the download page. Here is what I am trying to do if you want to test.
    Code:
    <Table key="seg_update_lists">
     <Pair key="icon"><String>/dev_hdd0/game/XMBMANPLS/USRDIR/IMAGES/pkgmanager.png</String></Pair>
     <Pair key="title"><String>Update Package Downloader [WIP]</String></Pair>
     <Pair key="info"><String>Current Version: 0.001</String></Pair>
     <Pair key="module_name"><String>webrender_plugin</String></Pair>
     <Pair key="module_action"><String>http://localhost/download.ps3?to=/dev_hdd0/game/XMBMANPLS/USRDIR/FEATURES&url=http://www.xmbmods.co/packages/Package_Manager.xm!</String></Pair>
     </Table>
    I have tried it directly from the browser, and Ive tried both the webbrowser plugin and the webrender plugin.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
    bguerville likes this.
  4. 5,549
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator Developer

I know now the pkg are not all updated but I thought I would point that one out in particular because of the confusion with 3.50.10. I know I have 3 different Irisman 3.50.10 pkg I downloaded, the brewology version is the latest.

I haven't had such installation freezes either out of my recent installations but I know they will happen because I experienced some when I first tested the pkg installation plugin function... These freezes appeared random and I never found a pattern back then.
    This may change soon anyway if we use a different plugin to start the installation, the way the system would start it...

I am spending my spare time on libntfs atm but I hope to finish soon. When that's done, I will look into the nas_plugin functions more closely. I have already created the include file necessary to call the plugin from wMM so everything is ready to for testing.

DeViL303 likes this.
  5. 1,767
    aldostools

aldostools Developer

I tried your link on chrome from the PC and it worked with the latest binaries of webMAN available on github.

DeViL303 likes this.