webMAN MOD - Updated to v1.43.05 by Matsumot0

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Sep 30, 2015.

By STLcardsWS on Sep 30, 2015 at 7:14 PM
  1. 5,041
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Today PS3 Developer Matsumot0 informs us in the PSX-Place forum's of the latest update to webMAN MOD (v1.43.05). The latest changes include a new feature to prevent accidental updates from Game Disc, Additional web commands have been added to the plugin, New languages and much more has been added to the plugin with this update from developer Matsumot0. [break]ss[/break]. View information and details about this update and plugin from developer's Aldostools and Matsumot0 below:

webMAN MOD PS3.png

Downloads

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Matsumot0
      Matsumot0
      FYI: [MENTION=89]aldostools[/MENTION] has been completely rework his website for the webpad

The new look is so nice :dancepine:
    2. Ninja
      Ninja
    3. ed89
      ed89
      Thanks for update

But 2 icons are still missing "eject Disc" and "move in Disc" if I update it on Rebug REX 4.75.3

What I can do to enable this icons manually please help if somebody can or wich setting i have to change to have the icons back like in 1.43.2 Webman Mod again?
    4. aldostools
      aldostools
      Your translation files that you provided are already included in the official release at [MENTION=161]Matsumot0[/MENTION]'s gitHub.

Do you mean that the labels for ČESKY and SLOVAK are swapped on /setup.ps3 ?
    5. Zwei
      Zwei
      [MENTION=89]aldostools[/MENTION]

How can I update the Webman mod leaving the icons rebug Webman?
    6. prometheus
      prometheus
      Yes, labels for ČESKY and SLOVAK are swapped on /setup.ps3

Thank you
    7. aldostools
      aldostools
      FYI [MENTION=161]Matsumot0[/MENTION]
    8. aldostools
      aldostools

Run the .pkg
    9. Zwei
      Zwei
      running pkg
      is the Webman icons 1:43:05
      I want Webman icon mod rebug 1.43.02 with the eject icon on the main screen in red
      Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
    10. Matsumot0
      Matsumot0
      Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
    11. Dino05
      Dino05
      I think to display the original icons, it is need to delete wm_icons folder (path is \dev_hdd0\tmp)
    12. aldostools
      aldostools
      [MENTION=4637]Zwei[/MENTION]
      To keep the icons from rebug, delete the icons from /dev_hdd0/tmp/wm_icons or replace them with the ones from /dev_flash/vsh/resource/explore/icon/

- webMAN MOD lite installed by rebug uses the menu icons from /dev_flash/vsh/resource/explore/icon/
      - webMAN MOD pkg installs the menu icons go in /dev_hdd0/tmp/wm_icons (if these are not found, the icons from rebug or the default icons from /dev_flash/vsh/resource/explore/user/ are used)
      - webMAN.xml icons go in /dev_hdd0/game/XMBMANPLS/USRDIR/images
    13. Zwei
      Zwei
      [MENTION=1506]Dino05[/MENTION]
      [MENTION=161]Matsumot0[/MENTION]

tranks
    14. shinyoyo
      shinyoyo
      It seems Simplified Chinese language file is outdated.So I updated it.plz included it at webman mod.thx

link:webman_lang
    15. aldostools
      aldostools
      This is a test build/POC of a plugin manager using ps3mapi GUI
      [​IMG]

This new build also includes a new "Delete" mode button in the File Manager that changes to "Delete Enabled" and will change the links to red color, allowing to delete the selected file or folder.
      [​IMG]
      *This feature uses JavaScript, thus it must be enabled if you want to use it.

And a fix for a bug found by [MENTION=1506]Dino05[/MENTION] regarding to certain http commands (e.g. /restart.ps3) not working on PS3 browser due cache. Please clear the PS3 browser's cache before using this plugin with that browser.

Binary: http://aldostools.org/temp/test/webftp_server.sprx (cobra mapi)

To everyone interested: Please test this build and report back if you find any issue.
      Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
    16. r0ver
      r0ver
      Disable XMB Webman Icon

Hello guys,

Is there a way to hide (or disable) Webman XMB folder, and to keep only the webserver.

Like a kind of parental lock on the PS3.

Thanks
    17. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      You mean to xmb look like there is no webman? If yes then you need to put category_game.xml file from OFW in to dev_flash\vsh\resource\explore\xmb location (using dev_blind of course). If you are using rebug REX/D-REX then also category_game_tool2.xml should be changed too.
    18. r0ver
      r0ver
      [MENTION=118]kozarovv[/MENTION]

Yes exactly.

Thanks, i'll try this solution. Any idea how to get those files from an OFW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    19. r0ver
      r0ver
      Would I loose the Install package?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk