Dismiss Notice

PSX-Place.com Announcement:

New Smiley's Added to post editor !!!

PS3 webMAN MOD v1.41.16 - Now with in-Game Recording Support

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jan 27, 2015.

By STLcardsWS on Jan 27, 2015 at 2:21 AM
  1. 7,225
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

There has been some great updates that have been pushed to webMAN MOD by developer Aldo Vargas (aka aldostools), using the advancements provided by developer's Mysis and 3141card found in Mysis POC plugin, the Video Recording feature has now been implemented into webMAN MOD. There has been an added {REC} link in the CPU/RSX Temp section of webMAN's MOD browser setup pages, New Commands have been added to the plugin and various other changes and details you can find [break]d[/break]about these updates are found below.

webman.png

Downloads & Mirrors:
    PSX-Place-Downloads
    SRC CODE:
    GitHub

Sources:
    PSX-Place.com / brewology.com / ps3tools.aldostools.org
    [HR][/HR]

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jan 27, 2015.

1. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      Very nice work on the additions [MENTION=89]aldostools[/MENTION] :) ..

Thanks
    2. Coldlm
      Coldlm
      Great job, so is recording gameplay improved from Mysis plugin, does it work with more games! i would love to see recording gameplay fully working.
      The fan page is fixed as well thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
    3. TheDemon
      TheDemon
      Thanks for the update, does the memory issues are fixed in this version?
    4. francesco.lanzillotta
      francesco.lanzillotta
      it seems that the backup loaded on internal hard drive fail to load the game sessions, it happens to you?
    5. TheDemon
      TheDemon
      Everything is working fine here no more lag on xmb, the only problem i have might be mine with getting the recording gameplay to work, i tried to press select+r3 in game and nothing appears, also tried select+r3 in game xmb and nothing also, what am i doing wrong? tried to capture resident evil 4 hd i have the settings select+r3 enabled on webman
    6. aldostools
      aldostools
      Try this: Start your game, on the PC go to /cpursx.ps3 and press [REC] to start recording the video. Refresh or open /videorec.ps3 to stop recording. The recording status and a link to /dev_hdd0/VIDEO should appear.

Make sure that you're using 1.41.16 (try also with a non LITE edition. e.g. webftp_server_english.sprx).

NOTES:
      - Sometimes you have to hold SELECT+R3 for about 3 seconds until the a popup appears on the top/right of the screen.
      - If the game use too much memory, the plugin may crash and the buttons won't work anymore. You can verify if this happened pressing SELECT+START to show the memory info.
      Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
    7. SyGnUs
      SyGnUs
      You are in the in-game XMB right? As if you actually try it in game those binds won't do anything.
    8. TheDemon
      TheDemon
      Sorry for my ingnorance but to do that step you said on PC is trough the PS3 Manager API right? im not at home at the moment but ill see it when i get home
    9. aldostools
      aldostools
      No. Open your Internet browser and navigate to http://<ip-of-your-ps3>/cpursx.ps3 then press [REC] or start recording directly using http://<ip-of-your-ps3>/videorec.ps3

If you're using the LITE edition, you won't have the video recording feature... because the LITE edition only includes the basic features to save a few KB of memory.
    10. TheDemon
      TheDemon
      Just tested that and it worked, thanks aldostools
    11. othmanmo
      othmanmo
      recording on all games ?? :but tri::but square::o::but x:
    12. IsaacPS3
      IsaacPS3
      Can this still work in 2018?
    13. DEX357
      DEX357