webMAN MOD v1.43.16 + wM VSH Menu v1.02

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Nov 11, 2015.

By STLcardsWS on Nov 11, 2015 at 10:24 PM
  1. 6,214
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

PS3 Developer Aldostools does it again with yet another impressive update to webMAN MOD (+ wM VSH menu), as we celebrate the 9th anniversary of the PS3. The homebrew dev has been detailing his progress and supplying the users in the forums here at psx-place.com with his latest update and progresses of this update in recent days. With this update a number of impressive features and changes have been applied to the plugin. The VSH Menu continues to evolve adding a fully functional File Manager and also a new Plugin Manager from the VSH Menu [break]ss[/break]. Which is a very cool feature to see added to wM VSH Menu by aldostools.. Additional details about the update and its progress that took place in recent days here in the psx-place.com can be seen below in the information provided below:

webmam-mod.jpg

wmvsh.PNG

plugin.JPG unnamed.jpg

Downloads:

Source(s) PSX-Place.com (1) (2) / Github

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Nov 11, 2015.

1. chris
      chris
      Nice update!
    2. jonaaa
      jonaaa
      Awesome! Good job!
    3. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      I don't know who made screenshots but leaving only one GB free on hdd is bad idea. Due to lack of free space all temp read write operations will be performed on this space, this kill disc sectors there much faster than usual. Also overall performance will be lower. EOT :)

Nice update [MENTION=89]aldostools[/MENTION] ,specialy plugin manager.
    4. Rudi Rastelli
      Rudi Rastelli
      If cheaters are so smart as they think they are they are even smart enough to compile their own webMAN_mod version.
    5. aldostools
      aldostools
      It's not mentioned anywhere... pressing :but start: in the Plugins Manager of VSH Menu will save a new /dev_hdd0/boot_plugins.txt with the plugins currently loaded (the ones listed in yellow).
    6. skonafid
      skonafid
      is the video recorder mysis's 0.2.1.2a ?
    7. Orion
      Orion
      This is a wonderfull update very thanks [MENTION=89]aldostools[/MENTION]
    8. ParanoiA
      ParanoiA
      I'm with @Rudi cheaters can compile it themselves
    9. samiblm
      samiblm
      Who cares about cheater?? they are cheaters after all .. we are with less ban risk from psn
      Great job tio

Envoyé de mon SM-J500FN en utilisant Tapatalk
    10. aldostools
      aldostools
      I don't know... that source code was not released. I used the original source code released on xmas and made the static parameters for video recording configurable.

Btw the comment about cheaters is a bit old... 1.43.16 already allows to disable or keep the ccapi syscalls through the CCAPI setting in /setup.ps3.
    11. Drag
      Drag
      Thanks for an update, but when I use ps3mapi to disable syscalls, the ps3 freezes and just turn off by holding the power button, cfw habib cobra 4.76 and when using combination R2/\ everything perfect, psnpatch plugin not installed
    12. lokuelo
      lokuelo
      Thanks Aldo
      regards
    13. pedrofilho1979
      pedrofilho1979
      What is the correct way to install the VSH Menu Webman, I can not install simply pressing R1, I tried several times and always without success at the facility.

What is the correct procedure to install this VSH menu and why I am not getting as before?

Can anyone teach me or show how to install this manually menu? Where should I install the VSH file manually menu? Where to find this file? The file is this:
      http://aldostools.org/temp/test/wm_vsh_menu.sprx

How do manual way on HDD0 my ps3?
    14. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      That would be me, normally there is not that much on there, but been using my PS3 as a placeholder for some of my video collection as i swap and combine a few collections on multiple drives. I'm not worried only will be sitting on there for a small time. :)
    15. psydefx
      psydefx
      no need to ask the same question in multiple threads smh
    16. kloklo50
      kloklo50
      ps3 controler not connect after update webMAN MOD v1.43.16,please fix this error ,,thanks
    17. aldostools
      aldostools
      Try disabling scan content at start up... or try tweaking the waits for usb in /setup.ps3
    18. littlebalup
      littlebalup
      [MENTION=89]aldostools[/MENTION]

Quicly tested new VSH Menu (v1.03), just had a small bug :
      since I uninstalled the updater, it freeze the console when I'm trying to go to the Plugin Manager page. Maybe because it doesn't find enough .sprx to list or something like that.

very nice update anyway :)

P.S.: I see you use many condition to manage the menu to display. Why not using a separated thread and frame as the example I provided? It's more clear and flexible I think.
    19. aldostools
      aldostools
      Could try with this build? 1.03 had a memory leak that I fixed in 1.04
      http://aldostools.org/temp/test/wm_vsh_menu.sprx

I agree the code is ugly and hard to follow... I plan to clean the code later... now the focus is to make the functions work ;)