Developer KiiWii (aka defaultdnb) has released a new project called X-Project (XMB SELF HOST PROJECT) for PS4-5.05. This All-in-One Toolbox contains all your payload needs in a XMB type of environment. The toolbox offers alot of customizing ability to its theming and also the payloads you wish to include. The XMB Themed style toolbox contains 10 categories (columns) as follows: HEN, BLOCK, LINUX, BACKUP, SYSTEM, TOOLS, CHEATS, MENUS, CACHE, ABOUT. Learn more about X-Project and all the features its contains in the details from KiiWii release docs.
If you're reading this then I finally got my ass in gear and got a release out the door!
X-Project (XMB SELF HOST PROJECT) aims to be the AIO customizable tool box for all your payload needs. Something the community can dissect and adapt, improve and contribute to: for the good of everyone! This project was the evolution of my now discontinued 4.55 self host packs, updating to something for 5.05 which was far more dynamic.
- Material styled "XMB" design
- In page sound/music POC with play/pause toggle (swap it out easily for your own music!)
- Easy customization (colors, font, sizes, icons, number of categories/payloads)
- 40+ Payloads:
- VTXHEN 1.7, Mirahen 1.7, Mira, Bin Loader, Mira+Bin Loader, blocker + ftp, unblocker, blocker EX, unblocker EX, Kexec, EepLinux, Linux, VTXDUMP 1.8, DB_SG, APPTOUSB 3.0, APPTOUSB1, USB FPKGS, Eversion (Kdump), KernelDumper, FS_Dumper, VR_Enabler, VTXFTP, FTP+R/W, ReactPSPlus, UnReactPSPlus, ReactPSPlus Moddable, PS4Trainer, JKPatch, PS4Cheater, PS4API, APII Intense EU 1.27, Lamance, Psyc0s, APII Intense 1.00, WildeMods, Trainer, NotAnotherMenu, ArabicGuy, Lamance 127, COD: ONLINE, VTX+COD: ONLINE, HOST_CACHE, USBCacheInstall, CacheInstall, ApplicationCache & HistoryBlocker!
- All Payloads up to date as of today (July 21)!
- Easily up-gradable payloads (or await updates)
- 10 distinct categories:
- HEN, BLOCK, LINUX, BACKUP, SYSTEM, TOOLS, CHEATS, MENUS, CACHE, ABOUT.
- Page within page loaders where possible.
- AIO VTXHEN 1.7 + Latest version of GTAV Mod Menus (and non HEN version included).
- AIO VTXHEN 1.7 + BO3 COD: ONLINE (and non HEN version included)
- Caching from offlinexmb.cache file (NOTE: it's huge: seriously I timed it: it takes 5 full minutes!
- Tried and tested browser "stability" through spawned tabs (It just works better!)
- Left Stick: Mouse
- Left Stick click: Zoom out
- Right Stick: Scroll
- Right Stick Click: Zoom in
- PS button: Minimize browser.
- Stick throttle is a little touchy if you accidentally push up/down+direction (possibly more so on DUALSHOCK 4 V2)
- Some payloads have to spit out an OOM error before it runs, its how Specter built the loader (bin loader or mira for example)
- VTXHEN+GTAV Mod Menus spits out 1 OOM error before loading, but they work fine
- VTXHEN+BO3 COD: ONLINE spits out 2 OOM errors before loading, but works fine
- Once any payload is loaded, you must hit the PS button to close the browser, then you can reopen X-Project main page to load the next payload.
- If you get excessive OOM errors, restart your console, then once at XMB restart it again, to clear the memory.
- If you get any kernel panic crash, reboot your console, then once at XMB restart it again, to avoid another crash when loading the next payload.
- For some reason you cannot cache the MP4 video used for sound.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I put this on my ESP: You cant, its not designed for ESP devices. It's designed for any other method of self hosting as mentioned in my AIO PS4 EXPLOIT GUIDE.
There are too many payloads: Remove the ones you don't want from index.js, and from the payloads folder (edit .cache too).
My right-analog stick goes crazy: Some pads may have a throttling issues, however its rare. The interface has a knack to it, it may jump if its still loading, and unfortunately I cant swap navigation to the D-PAD or Left Analog stick.... yet.... (PS4 API is in my sights).
I cant load a second payload: Press PS button, and re-enter the web browser between each payload, unless its an AIO where it will load 2 in a row for you. Then press the PS button when loaded. This is a known problem with the web browsers limitations.
I get KP (Kernel Panic): Start up the console: reboot it TWICE, then start from cold boot.
I get OOM errors: If you get more than 3 there is an issue, hold O to close every open tab, PS button back out the browser, reboot, then start from cold boot.
Caching takes so long: It's because you're caching every payload of the X-Project: it will take a few mins! You can always remove payloads from the index.js, and edit the cache down to just what you need.
It's not perfect: Please contribute! Rewrite any parts that can be optimized or adapted and DM or @ mention me to update the main project! I wont be offended, in fact: I want it to be community driven!
I don't like the music: Mute it or change it, it's super simple! Alternatively rename the xproject.html page to index.html to skip it altogether.
If you think somethings missing: please @ mention me and let me know, I will add it in the next update or hot fix!
- @fenwick67 XMB based on his codepen.io.
- @Leeful who is an absolutely legendary tester and coder.
V1 (MD5: 2ACFA8C8C0060CCE8D2186BB00DF17A1)
OFFLINE CACHE FIX: zippyshare.com/v/gUt0mNqB/file.html
(replace offlinexmb.cache with this one) Thanks @Leeful
Source (Release Post): gbatemp.net
PS4 X-PROJECT (XMB SELF HOST PROJECT) 5.05 by KiiWii
By STLcardsWS on Jul 21, 2018 at 1:05 PM
PlayStation Developer Wiki is growing - Introducing PS1 & PS2 DevWiki !!!Well, well! You (probably) already heard about the several PlayStation Developer Wikis like for the PS3 and the PS4, but also for the handheld consoles like PSP and PSVITA, with it's strong communities and useful information for each wiki. But while the actual Console Generations were already satisfied with their own wikis, there was something missing. If you wanted to get some informations about older Sony Consoles, then we had to be honest - your informations kept very short. But since we speak about the "past tense form" from "has", the lack of useful information could change with your help. Thanks to the well-known user @GregoryRasputin, you can now contribute to a PS1 and PS2 DevWiki! Yeah, that's right. Sony's both first released home consoles are getting it's own dedicated wikis and everyone is welcome to contribute.Continue reading
OPL (Open PS2 Loader) - Latest Improvements
While we have seen PS2 developer like @sp193 busy with several new updates to Free Memory Card Boot (FMCB) exploit recently, the dev along with other PS2 devs like Maximus32 have been putting in some work and making some "HUGE Advancements" to OPL as @TnA details. Open PS2 Loader or better known as simply OPL is moving along nicely with the times and making great strides still in 2018, from here i will leave it to TnA who has summed up the various progressions of this very popular PS2 ProjectContinue reading
Free Memory Card Boot v1.964 Release - A Series of new updates for FMCB since June '18 by sp193
The PS2 Community is still going strong and developer @sp193 continues to make improvements across the board on the PS2, with some of the dev's latest work coming with a series of new updates to Free Memory Card Boot (FMCB), Since June of this year the dev has provided the progress and reports as seen in the thread (in the psx-place forums) and kept us informed. There has been alot of new changes since June and each of those changes can be seen in the "Recent Developments" along with some other details about the project be sure to view all links the dev has provided for additional details about this project if your a new comer to FMCB or the PS2.
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: