PS3 XMB Lock v2.02 - Updated by ermak86 to Support 4.78 Custom Firmware

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jan 23, 2016.

By STLcardsWS on Jan 23, 2016 at 12:05 PM
  1. 7,115
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Developer ermak86 has informed us that he has XMB Lock v2.02 ready for 4.78 CFW user's. This XMB Mod locks down many features on the XMB. Which can be useful when you have kids, friends or anyone who may be using your CFW enabled PS3 when you are away. So this release add some protections to ease your mind, Don't get PS3 Lock confused with XMB Lock, while PS3Lock was based off XMB Lock, one is a plugin and this release XMB Lock is not and makes XMB Mods to lockout many features from use. There is also a video [break]ss[/break] included (note that is of v1.00 so a few things will differ), view additional details and past updates in the information provided below:

XMB Lock.PNG
    Release
    CFW Version
    Type
    Developer4.78 Homebrew / CFW

Video (of v1.00)
    [video=youtube;e28WWfl0i4U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=e28WWfl0i4U[/video]

Download: XMB Lock v2.02
    Source: PSX-Place.com

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jan 23, 2016.

1. mv79
      mv79
    2. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      Don't feel me wrong here but release source in this case is [MENTION=5831]ermak86[/MENTION] pm to [MENTION=2]STLcardsWS[/MENTION] what is mentioned in first post.
    3. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      The developer ( ermak86) Private Messaged me with the exact message as i provided (yesterday ). Which has no mention of psjailbreak.gr , but funny that you should mention sourcing because well as i look at psjailbreak.gr i can not help but notice many sources missing (even psx-place.com sources). So please before you question my sources (which never need questioning :) as i source correctly for the community ) be sure that your respecting the sources of here and also the community as that seems to be not the case over there looking at the news.