XMB modding has been a hot topic in the PS3 community lately and something that many including myself would like to see more of, As the XMB is still a very useful and intuitive menu system, as we see many applications clone still to this day. Developer DeViL303 has been known for many of his XMB Mods over the years, some of his more recent works include webMAN LaunchPad & XMB Package Downloader or simply XMBPD. As we seen weeks ago DeViL303 announced a complete overhaul to XMBPD ("The XMB Homebrew Store") allowing for more flexibility and features while also removing some restrictions , Since the changes to XMBPD we have seen the progress in this thread with some interesting discussion as the dev has yielded some feedback on the project to gauge a path for the future, which has helped as DeViL303 shares the latest version of XMBPD (v0.60.000) for REBUG 4.80.1 CFW ONLY.
Since our last report on this project, there has been a new wallpaper category with some new features and eye candy surrounding wallpapers, New icons have been used in XMBPD thanks to the contributions of psx-place contributor Berion that really give this release a clean look (as seen in the included screenshots). There is alot more changes and notes about this update of XMBPD v0.60.000
XMB Package Downloader (XMBPD)
NEW -- XMBPD v0.60.000 Rebug 4.80.1 Only
- Added a new category for wallpapers, with 9 sub categories.
- All wallpapers with local preview icons.
- The wallpaper/background will open in the webbrowser and then you can press triangle and go to "File>Save Image". Then you can exit the browser and go to the Photo category to set it as a wallpaper.
- There are 2 hidden wallpaper categories commented out, I have commented them out as a form of parental control, if you can FTP and edit the main xml to uncomment them then you are probably to old enough to view them.
- Added a new settings category for wallpapers.
- Added Webman 1.45.00 pkg and changed the title to 1.45.XX (as it is regularly updated I have it named like this now).
- Also added WebMAN Mod to the Tools section as it has so many uses.
the wallpapers category will show 100 items per category by default, you can increase this, once you go over 200 though you might notice missing icons as you move around through the categories more, that's why I have labelled settings above 200 as "experimental" for now, Just so you know, If icons start to go missing inside XMBPD you will need a reboot. Its probably RAM issues due to so many items. (over 7000 when set to max)IMPORTANT Notes & details about XMBPD:
- Installing XMBPD for the 1st time: If this is your first time trying this then you can install this package = Download (This package includes the latest XMBM+ from aldostools, Once installed you will find XMBM+ on the game category with XMBPD inside)
- Updating XMBPD If you already have XMBPD installed you can simply update to v0.60.000 via the built in update icon inside XMBPD setup.
- Required: The FULL Edition of webMAN MOD version 1.43.36 or higher is required
- Required: XMBPD only works on 4.80.1 REBUG REX CFW
Latest WIP Build Changelogs:v0.50.006
- Moved XMBPD up one layer on the XMB (still inside XMBM+)
- Added all of Berions icons, Looking real good. (massive THANKS! for doing those, really brought XMBPD up a notch)
- 3 icon styles to choose from now, Mixed, Bubbled and Unbubbled.
- Changed the update system so it now works via auto installing pkg instead of by downloading an xml.
- Added a few more packages to the PSN section, Spotify, Singstar.
- Added checkbox icons to show which package setting is enabled and which Style setting is enabled.
- Few other small cosmetic changes.
- Added Style / Theme Settings > Mixed (Default), All Bubbled and All Unbubbled.
- Added Reboot Option (handy for after updating or changing settings)
- Added Update XMBPD via downloading the latest XMBPD.xml directly
- Added an About section (contains Note, Support Link, Credits, Current Version with update status icon)
- Added a new category for PS3_EXTRA iso files (Contains 4 created by 0_obeWAN)
- Few cosmetic changes, grammar etc.
- Added Package Handling Settings > Install, Keep, Download.
- Moved XMBPD from Rebugs package manager to XMBM+.
Click Image to enlarge
Credits: Aldostools, Berion, Bguerville, Bitsbubba, DeViL303, Haru, 0_obeWAN.
Biggest thanks goes out to Aldostools for all the neat features he has been incorporating into WebMAN MOD.
Download: XMBPD v0.60.000
PS3 XMBPD v0.60.000 - The XMB Homebrew Store by DeViL303 keeps evolving ...
By STLcardsWS on Oct 14, 2016 at 8:18 PM
Adrenaline Bubble Manager v3.05 [by ONElua Team] - Adrenaline v6 & AdrBubbleBooter Support AddedThis handy utility we know as AdrenalineBubbleManager from the ONElua team has added support to the recent update to Adrenaline v6 & also the AdrBubbleBoot plugin recently released by LMAN (Leecherman). If your are new to this utility it allows for your own creativity with personalized bubbles for your PSP Content on the LiveArea. Checkout all the details in this latest release of v3.05 for complete changes:Continue reading
Vitashell 1.63 by TheFloW (+ Changelog to upcoming v1.7)Seems developer TheFl0w has pushed a new update v1.63.The new update adds ability to export video files,added support for PSVSD uma0: mounting and fixed bug where the right analog stick was simulated when the headphone was plugged in.(Update) Seems like a v1.7 could be released soon as well, see kozarovv post here (link) for a look of those upcoming changes as wellContinue reading
Vita Pong v1.10 [by NamelessGhoul0] - Audio / Score / Controller Improvements with new updateThe game that arguably started the gaming craze PONG has now an improved version for the Vita Platform, as developer NamelessGhoul0 unleashes Pong v1.10. We know this game is about as simple comes and we have seen so many ports but can't be denied the playability of this classic is still there. No doubt one the best competitive games of all time, simple but quite effective. This version includes new improvements and fixes to audio within the game, Analog Stick Support as well as Score improvements are some of the changes included in v1.10.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- yasmin awais