4.80 FERROX COBRA
- Firmware Base: 4.80 - Standard CEX
- CFW Type: Standard CEX w/ COBRA v7.3
- Developer: Alexander
- MD5 Checksum: 37238780c8a8f26b49f609aa0d813acd
- Built on the basis of 'OFW 4.80
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- Update from any possibility of CFW (CEX).
- Ability to Upgrade from OFW 3.55.
- Ability to Downgrade from any CFW with QA active Flags.
- QA Flags active if previously enabled.
- NEW FEATURE - Added COBRA PATCH 7.30!
- NEW FEATURE - New look of the XMB .
- NEW FEATURE - Introduced 'CyberModding HomebrewStore' link integrated into the web column.
- NEW FEATURE - Brand new Coldboot FERROX COBRA.
- FEATURE - Compatibility PS2 games.
- FEATURE - Compatibility with the 'latest version of ReactPSN.
- FEATURE - RSOD Bypass Screen Console sufferers RSOD.
- FEATURE - 4.80 Key to start games signed with 4.80 keys.
- FEATURE - app_home / PS3_GAME.
- FEATURE - XMB Support In-Game Screenshots.
- FEATURE - Support Remote Play.
- FEATURE - Integrated Package Manager, replaces the classic Install Package Files.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched to remove the LV2 protection.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched the CoreOS Hash Check to prevent Brick Console Downgradate non-Dehashed.
- PATCH - LV1: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - LV2: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - PS3 BT Remote Patch.
- PATCH - PS3 BluRay Disc Patch.
- PATCH - Disabled Epilepsy Message to Boot.
- PATCH - Disabled Cinavia protection.
"Changes were introduced to 'clock, the horizontal lines in the screens, in colored lettering, to' Full Banner at the top right, in the section 'System Upgrade', to the menu screen that appears when holding down the PS button, and a new logo FERROX pulsing during uploads."
ScreenShots of XMB and various visual mods
Tips INSTALLING THE CFW from the developer;
- Download the CFW at the bottom. Rename the File .pup exactly: PS3UPDAT.PUP and confrontatene the 'MD5 with what you find at the bottom! You can use the Tool md5sums.
- Take a USB FAT32 formatted, and create a new folder called PS3, inside this create another 'other still called UPDATE, and inside latter' inseriteci the PS3UPDAT.PUP File, which would be the custom firmware.
- Insert the USB in the far right of the PS3 port.
- Be sure to: Remove any disc from the player Ps3, Remove any games loaded with any Manager, Disable Internet Connection.
- Ok. You can choose to install the CFW from the XMB or from Recovery.
- On the XMB will just go into 'Settings' column, then 'System Upgrade' and choose 'With storage media'. Select the CFW and will start the process.
- To enter Recovery Instead, turn off the console. Turn it back on by holding down the Power button until the console is turned off again. Now turn it back on by holding down the Power button until you hear two beeps very close. Then release the Power button! Recovery time from the menu, select 'System Update' and follow the instructions.
- For a clean installation, you can install 2 times the CFW. You can also go back into Recovery and click Options for Rebuilding the Database and Restore the System File. So you'll have a setup more than clean and safe.
MD5 Checksum: 37238780c8a8f26b49f609aa0d813acd