- IMPORTANT NOTE -
For 6.61 Adrenaline v2 or higher, you must put Adrenaline files to 'ux0:adrenaline' instead of 'ux0:pspemu/adrenaline'.
- What is Adrenaline?
- What does Adrenaline currently support?
- What are the differences between Adrenaline and TN-V?
- How to install Adrenaline
- How to use the Adrenaline Menu
- About right analog stick in games
- v2 -
- Added 64MB RAM support for homebrews.
- Added ability to use the 'ur0:' partition as Memory Stick.
- Added Advanced AA filter (disable 'Smooth Graphics' for that filter).
- Added ability to change smooth graphics (GPU internal bilinear filter).
- Added ability to change screen size (2.0x, 1.75x, 1.5x, 1.25x, 1.0x).
- Fixed sound issue in 'MotorStorm' and some other games.
- Fixed bug where 'ms0:/MUSIC' and 'ms0:/PICTURE' were not found in XMB.
- Fixed bug where changing options in the official settings menu didn't have any effect.
- fix2 -
- 661.PBP fix and C1-2858-3 crash on MINIS FIX
- fix -
- 661.PBP fix
- initial release
- What is Adrenaline? -
Adrenaline is a software that modifies the official PSP Emulator using taiHEN CFW framework
to make it run a PSP 6.61 custom firmware. Thanks to the power of taiHEN, Adrenaline can
inject custom code into the IPL which allows unsigned code to run at boottime.
- What does Adrenaline currently support? -
Adrenaline has got most of the features that a real PSP with CFW has got:
- VshMenu, Recovery menu
- And more
- What are the differences between Adrenaline and TN-V? -
- Ability to take screenshots using PS + START
- Ability to use the PS button as HOME button
- Ability to use a custom graphics filter
- No file system limitation by using a custom msfs.
- How to install Adrenaline -
* Install any PSP game/demo onto your PS Vita (compatiblity for PS1 games as bubble will be added in the future).
* Shutdown your PS Vita and visit http://beta.henkaku.xyz/.
* Launch molecularShell, press START and set 'Enable unsafe homebrews' to 'On'.
* Reboot your PS Vita and then install VitaShell from molecularShell (https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases).
* In VitaShell open FTP by pressing SELECT and copy the 'adrenaline' folder from the archive and paste it at 'ux0:'.
* Download the 6.61 EBOOT.PBP (for 1000/2000/3000) from the Sony server (google it)
and paste it at 'ux0:adrenaline/661.PBP'.
* Copy 'ux0:tai/config.txt' to your PC and add the following lines:
Example of config.txt:
# You must reboot for changes to take place.
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
# this is for modifying the version string
Note that you replace TITLEID by the titleid of your PSP game (the name of the folder where EBOOT.PBP is).
* Reboot your device and revisit the page I have mentioned above.
* Launch the game for which you have added the plugin's line to config.txt.
* Follow the instructions on screen.
Alternative way is to use: WILL BE ADDED SHORTLY!
- How to use the Adrenaline Menu -
Hold the PS button until the 'Quick menu' appears and choose 'Settings'.
This button will not open the official PSP settings menu as usually, but it will open
the Adrenaline Menu instead (the official Settings menu will be accessible within Adrenaline Menu)
As I have mentioned, the PS button will be used as HOME button, thus pressing it will not let you go back to the
livearea. The only way you can exit the PSP Emulator is by clicking the 'Exit PspEmu Application' option.
You can switch tabs using L/R triggers, UP/DOWN to move, X/LEFT/RIGHT to change options and START/O to close the menu.
- About custom graphics filtering -
Right now, you have got four different options you can choose:
- Official: If this is selected, the official filtering will be used (the one choosed in the official settings).
- Bilinear GPU: The filter being applied by GPU does look a bit smoother than the official bilinear filtering.
- Sharp bilinear: This filter is an improved bilinear filter where scanlines are added to give it a sharper look.
- Advanced AA filter: This filter looks the best if you disable 'Smooth graphics'.
- LCD3x: This filter has got vertical and horizontal scanlines and will make the screen a bit darker.
- About right analog stick in games -
The right analog patch for GTA LCS/GTA VCS will be downloaded from here: https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/GTA_Remastered
Don't think that any other games will now have right analog stick patch too
Camera patch lite (plugin for other games to use right analog for camera movement): http://www.psx-place.com/resources/camera-patch-lite.551/
- Donation -
If you wish to donate me some money, I'd really appreciate. But just don't write thanks for PSP piracy xD
VITA / PS TV 6.61 Adrenaline v2
Plugin that run eCFW for built-in PSP emulator, so it can behave as full PSP CFW on your PSV/PSTV