As everybody should know overclocking decreases your SoT (Screen-on-Time), so I thought it would be nice to see an estimated time how long you can play with your overclock.
My modified Amphetamin Plugin adds:
- Overclocking (NEW: GPU XBAR Frequency)
- Added optional auto-overclock
- Added optional auto-underclock
- Remaining battery (in mAh)
- Estimated SoT
- Estimated time to fully charge the battery
- Battery temperature
This plugin is based on uo_amphetamin by Rinnegatamante.
- Create a folder called plugins in ux0:/ .
- Then put amphetamin.suprx and game.txt into ux0:/plugins/.
- Press SELECT button for 2 seconds after launching game from Vitamin or MaiDumpTool, you will see the plugin menu.
- Use up and down to navigate, left and right to change speed for CPU/BUS/GPU frequency.
- You can download both amphetamin.suprx and game.txt from release page.
- For advanced setting, create a file named config.txt and put it into ux0:/data/amphetamin. You should use common editor but not Windows default notepad.exe (You can use wordpad.exe, Notepad++, EditPlus, Sublime Text, Atom or more, Which use \n for linebreak). The file content must be:Code:freq_accurate=0 show_advanced=0 auto_oc=0 auto_uc=0 auto_uc_ext=0
- freq_accurate: 1 to enable accurate frequence(5MHz per select)
- show_advanced: 1 to enable advaned setting(currently has XBAR clock setting) auto_oc : 1 to enable automatic overclocking on game start
- auto_uc : 1 to enable automatic underclock (or battery saver) (111/111/111/111)
- auto_uc_ext : 1 to enable automatic extreme underlock (41/41/41/41)
- You can also download that config.txt from release page. You can also transfer it to PSV and use VitaShell to edit it.
-added optional auto-overclock
-added optional autt-underclock with 2 levels (111/111/111/111 or 41/41/41/41)
-added GPU XBAR frequency
-added config file
-added battery temperature
-added game TITLE_ID
-little layout adjust
-fixed text allignment
-long press time changed to 2sec
-fixed clockrate not changing
-removed faulty FPS counter
-allowing 222mhz GPU
-made overclocking more precise
-deactivated inital auto overclock
-minor bug fixes for various games
- Source Code (v3.3): https://github.com/BeatPlay/BetterAmphetaminPlugin
- PreCompiled (v3.3): https://github.com/BeatPlay/BetterAmphe ... /releases/
VITA / PS TV Better Amphetamin v3.5 (beta)
Better Amphetamin is a fork of the original Amphetamin plugin