Is an addictive action puzzle game by Jean-Luc PONS. It is also the first OpenGL homebrew game for Playstation Vita*
BlockOut II is reimplementation of original 1989 puzzle video game, developed in Poland by Aleksander Ustaszewski and Mirosław Zabłocki and published by California Dreams for multiple platforms. Original BlockOut was the first video game which transfered tetris from 2D into 3D en.wikipedia.org/wiki
Sources / description: github.com/bomblik
- CROSS - confirm / drop block
- RIGHT TRIGGER - cancel / exit game
- D-PAD - move block / select character (hall of fame)
- SQUARE - rotate block around X axis counterclockwise
- SQUARE + LEFT TRIGGER - rotate block around X axis clockwise
- TRIANGLE - rotate block around Y axis counterclockwise
- TRIANGLE + LEFT TRIGGER - rotate block around Y axis clockwise
- CIRCLE - rotate block around Z axis counterclockwise
- CIRCLE + LEFT TRIGGER - rotate block around Z axis clockwise
- START - pause / resume game
Online score database
The game has a strong user community and an online world ranking of user scores.
Currently you can play against / compare your score to an online score database, but you cannot upload your scores.
Please look at TODO section, regarding score uploading.
- Jean-Luc PONS for an awesome game.
- Fabrice Bellard for TinyGL, an OpenGL software implementation.
- Team Molecule for HENkaku homebrew enabler.
- All vitasdk contributors.
- xerpi, Cpasjuste for SDL library port.
- Cpasjuste for PSP2SHELL, ports of SDL auxiliary libraries and TinyGL.