Power Options for all CFW.
Should work universally on all CFW.
Before anyone asks, no it wont work on HAN OFW.
New features in v1.06:
Current XMB items are laid out like this:
- Have the added NAND recovery mode option from v1.05 as official feature now, delete strviewer_plugin.rco to enable that feature.
- This adds Turn off (without confirmation) and Soft reboot to the user login screen.
- The installer is now a package that installs files directly to dev_blind so it must be mounted prior to install.
- Its now only 330kb which is 60% reduction approx. It could even be included on dev_flash in rebug/packages/ if you so wished.
- Reload XMB (Optional package built in, install to add)
- Shut Down (no confirmation)
- Soft Reboot
- Hard Reboot
- Advanced Options
- >> Reboot into a Database Rebuild
- >> Reboot into a Filesystem Check
- >> Reboot into Recovery Mode (NOR)
- >> Reboot into Recovery Mode (NAND)
- >> Boot into OtherOS (Optional package built in, install to add)
Thanks to @aldostools and @lmn7 for research on the "force install to" packages. I think I am going to be using them a lot from now on.
The only reason it is nice to use an installer, is to have the warnings, and to not have to worry about the user mounting dev_flash.
View attachment 17169 View attachment 17170 View attachment 17171
Also this call the poweroff plugin in a different way, so it does not ask for confirmation (thanks esc0rtd3w for the tip)
Optional: After installing this, you will find a new Reload XMB package in your package manager, install that if you want the reload XMB icon to show inside the power options menu
Optional: After installing this, you wil find a new Boot OtherOS package in your package manager, install that if you want the Boot OtherOS icon to show inside the advanced options menu.
Thanks to @mysis for the xai plugin, @Joonie for the BootOtherOS pkg @kozarovv for the installer and reload xmb app, and thanks to @Bobby_Downgrades for the original idea.
PS3 CFW Power Options v1.06 v1.06
Advanced Power Cycling Options for the user category