Commodore 64 emulator for the PS2.
You can now auto-load games without having to type in the normal commands... eg. " Load " gamename " , 8 , 1 " etc.
- Upgrade to vice-1.22.
- Use the analog joysticks on your PS2 controller pads as joysticks.
- Mass storage device support.
- Autostarting P00 files supported.
- True drive emulation somehow working.
- Config files (change default settings without recompiling.
- Ask for confirmation when quick loading/saving snapshots (optional).
- New keyboard for C64 (from PSPVice).
Not directly compatible with OPL 0.9.3.
To work around this, simply add OPL 0.8 to your apps menu, and select that first... when it boots, just select this emulator like you normally would.
Or you can do some auto-boot wizardry from OPL-APPS with uLE on your memory card.
Rami Räsänen (original)
Georg Henning (Update)
Tony Saveski (GS Routines)
Tyranid (USB Keyboard Driver)
pukko (Pad library functions)
Nick Van Veen (SjPCM)
A. Lee (libcdvd)