- Enable the plugin:
Pairing the controller:
- Add ds3vita.skprx to taiHEN's config (ux0:/tai/config.txt):
- You need to refresh the config.txt by rebooting or through VitaShell.
Using it once paired (see above):
- Download this tool (or this other one if you want to compile it yourself)
- Connect your DS3 to the PC and open the tool
- Introduce the Vita's MAC address plus 1 to the tool (Settings -> System -> System information)
Note: If you use Mai, don't put the plugin inside ux0:/plugins because Mai will load all stuff you put in there...
- Just press the PS button and it will connect to the Vita
ds3vita beta 2
- Hook ctrl peek2 and read2 (PS4 remote play works)
- Proper L2/R2 and L3/R3 support
- Reduce DS3 analog deadzone to 3
ds3vita beta 1
- First release, LEDs are not working yet (so they will continue to blink even when the DS3 is connected lol).
- Also, you have to pair your DS3 to the Vita's MAC plus 1 manually (you can use this tool: http://dancingpixelstudios.com/sixaxis-controller/sixaxispairtool/ or sixpair: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Sixaxis?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=sixpair.c)
- You can find the Vita's MAC address in: Settings -> System -> System information