- THis is a vpk that you can install with molecularShell (HENkaku) on your PS VITA.
A little homebrew game for the PSVITA / PSTV where you have to fill a grid of color.
- Add sound when user click something
- First install NotEngine_PSV
- Enter into the floodit project directory type "make -f Makefile.psp2"
- Now you should have floodit.velf in the root folder
All icons comes from the Google Material Design Icons (https://github.com/google/material-design-icons) The font used is Droid Sans. The other GFX was made with GIMP.
- PSP2SDK & VITASDK team
- #vitadev - #demofr - #openpandora
- Leency for the floodit game for kolibrios (http://kolibrios.org/). I used his color scheme