gamePKG is an application for the PS3 that allows the user to queue PKG files for later installation from the XMB "without restarting the PS3 at all". Main objective of this application is to help users on Rogero CFW 4.30 (v2.03) to install PKGs without wasting much time.
- Tested on Rogero CFW 4.30 (v2.03)
- Should work on 3.40+ CFW
- The application handles big PKG files without problem, remember that these take some time to copy, make sure to have at least double the space on the HDD.
- The application doesn't support re-scaning devices for new PKG files (for now)
- The application doesn't verify HDD for previously queued files (for now)
- The application doesn't display a Progress bar (for now)
- The application doesn't support split PKG files (for now)
- The application doesn't support removing Queued PKG (for now)
- The application doesn't have any special GUI (don't know how to, sorry lol)
The application will scan the following directories for PKG files:
- Use and to select PKGs
- Press to Queue the selected PKG
- Press to Quit and return to XMB
PS3 gamePKG v1.02
This utility allows queuing of a PKG files for later installation from the XMB (without Restart)