ID Dumper for the PS2.
This ELF binary was coded for the sole purpose of dumping the machine and iLink IDs, the CDVD keys (DNA$ and SUD), and the $ONY HDD ID.
It also reads the entire MECHACON NVRAM...
The dumped data are saved as raw binaries to the USB drive.
To dump your PS2HDD ID, you need three $ONY drivers (dev9.irx, atad.irx and hdd.irx), which are NOT INCLUDED in this package.
The download comes free of $ONY proprietary code.
- Copy the needed modules to the ID_DUMPER folder;
- Copy the ID_DUMPER folder in the root of your FAT32 formatted USB device;
- Run RUNME.ELF.
* To dump the MechaCon NVRAM (MC_NVRAM.BIN, 1024 bytes) *
* To dump the Console ID (CONSOLE_ID.BIN, 8 bytes) *
* To dump the iLink ID (ILINK_ID.BIN, 8 bytes) *
* To dump the DNAS ID of the CDVD (DNAS_ID.BIN, 5 bytes) *
- A pressed PS2CD or PS2DVD of an online playable game in your console
* To dump the $ONY Utility Disc ID of the CDVD (SUD_ID.BIN, 4 bytes) *
- A pressed DVD Player/HDD Utility/PSBBN disc in your console
* To dump the PS2HDD ID (HDD_ID.BIN, 128 bytes) *
- A $ONY dev9.irx in the ID_DUMPER folder
- An original (NOT PATCHED) $ONY atad.irx in the ID_DUMPER folder
- A $ONY hdd.irx in the ID_DUMPER folder
- A $ONY PS2HDD + a $ONY network adaptor in your console
- Want your HDD to be turned off after the tool dumped the HDD ID ?
Put homebrew iomanx.irx and filexio.irx in the ID_DUMPER folder.
- mc#:/SYS-CONF/usbd.irx and mc#:/SYS-CONF/usbhdfsd.irx (USB drivers)
This little tool dumps some IDs/keys from the consoles, pressed CDVDs and genuine $ONY PS2HDD firmwares.
It may be useful to the gentlemen who want to quickly grab the data for their module hacking needs...
This program can be shared/distributed freely, considering that it's not a "private" tool.
Oh, and the ELF contains no $ONY material.
I couldn't try it in my PSX because my step down transformer is dead .
Tested in a SCPH-30004, a DTL-H30102, a SCPH-70011a and a System246 Rack B.
....... PSX-PLACE.com .......