Lua Player Plus is a multiplatform LUA interpreter currently available on PSP (lpp-c++ / lpp-plugin), 3DS (lpp-3ds) and PSVITA (lpp-vita).
At current stage, it's good to make 2D games and apps but final goal is to provide a complete set of tools to make any kind of projects and make them easily portable towards consoles (lpp-3ds and lpp-vita for example both use a similar code syntax).
- System.setCpuSpeed() - Sets CPU clock rate
- System.getCpuSpeed() - Gets current CPU clock rate
New feature and improvements:
- Now Controls.readTouch() and Controls.readRetroTouch() both support multitouch feature
- Now it's possible to generate standalone homebrews in vpk format.
- System.loadElf() - UVLoader became useless.
- Screen.getFramerate() - Useless.
- Most of the Screen module functions had been moved to Graphics module to respect lpp-3ds syntax.
- Now Font.print() correctly requires 5 arguments (and not 6).
- Updated samples with new syntax changes and properly commented all of them.
- GPU rendering support.
- FTP server for fast scripts debug.
- Controls and touch/retrotouch support.
- Alpha blending support.
- Native support to BMP, PNG and JPG images.
- Native support to TTF fonts.
- Possibility to build standalone homebrews in vpk format.
- I/O functions support.
- Arithmetical functions support (mathlib).
- Minor functions support (Like battery ones).
- In the RAR file you'll find the interpreter documentation, some programming samples and a builder (currently only for Windows) able to generate a vpk package from your code.
- vitasdk and HENkaku devs to make this possible.
- xerpi for vita2dlib and ftpVita srcs and for his awesome help on Skype
- gnmmarechal for testing the interpreter.
- Misledz for the lpp-vita logo.
Lua Player Plus (Vita) is Created by: Rinnegatamante
VITA / PS TV Lua Player Plus Vita R5
A Multi-Platform LUA interpreter for the PS Vita / PSTV running the HENkaku Exploit.