Description of LuaIRC
luaIrc is an IRC client for PS Vita wrote with Lua Player Plus Vita, allowing you to chat with your friends whenever you want.
- Multichannels support: You can join multiple channels and switch towards chats easily.
- New messages detection: When a new message is detected on an inactive chat, the channel name will change color in the channel list.
- PART, QUIT, JOIN, PRIVMSG, PING, NAMES, TOPIC commands detection.
- Auto-detection of PSN Nickname for default nickname usage.
- (Optional) History logs save.
- Possibility to see the whole list of connected users.
- Channel's topics support.
- Private chats support.
Credits: StepS for helping me understand how PART and QUIT commands work
- - Prompt keyboard to send a new message.
- - Show connected users list (You can select an user in this screen to start a private chat).
- - Prompt keyboard to connect to a new channel.
- / - Switch channel
Config file (optional):
The config.lua file can be edited and put in ux0:/data/luaIrc to change some default settings:
- nick_default = Default nickname that will be shown at startup. (Default: PSN Nickname)
- server_default = Default server hostname that will be shown at startup. (Default: Freenode)
- channel_default = Default channel name that will be shown at startup. (Default: #henkaku)
- save_log = Enable/Disable history logs saving at ux0:/data/luaIrc/logs.txt (Default: false)
Screens from v1.1
This Homebrew release by Rinnegatamante is entered in to GekiHEN Contest