- This is a fan-game project starring an original character named Marilyn created by a fellow dA artist named Kenny Anderson who I'am a fan of his works and original characters. One time I thought it would be a really cool idea to make a homebrew game starring one's original character (preferably Marilyn) and so, this project was eventually born! And I believe this is the first OC based fan-game to be a homebrew game.
- Fast loading times and clean disc structure
- Compilation-friendly and MeidoMenu 1.2 compatible
- CD-XA music streaming and sound effects
- Supports widescreen mode (doesn't look good on most emulators though)
- Automatic NTSC/PAL selection
- Smooth scrolling
- Parallax background scrolling of up to 4 layers
- Particle effects
- Simple script system for dialog events
- Fixed default screen alignment for PAL mode.
- Added a skip button (start) on dialog events.
- Fixed the CD-XA playback code which didn't work on a real PSX in v0.10A.
- Fixed a minor bug in the level select and pause menus.
PS1 Marilyn in the Magic World 0.12a
Marilyn in the Magic World is a homebrew game for the PlayStation 1 created by developer LameGuy64