This PUP will display the Base-Factory-Firmware for your PS3.
Minimum Version Checker (MinVerChk).
Things you will need:
1. MinVerChk, PS3, and a Computer... (duh)
2. USB Flash Drive. (Formatted to "FAT32" O N L Y = Not "NTFS", Nor "exFAT")
3. Time- A few minute learning curve the first time. (after that, it shouldn't even take a whole minute)
1. Create a new-folder in the ROOT of the Flash-Drive.
(name it "PS3")
2. Create a new-folder in the PS3-folder you just created.
(name it "UPDATE")
3. Copy the PUP-file, included with this README, into the UPDATE-folder you just created. (Basically, it should look like this, "PS3\UPDATE\PS3UPDAT.PUP")
4. Insert the USB-Flash-Drive into your PS3.
(Are these steps getting too difficult for you ? Only 1 left)
5. Install the PUP-Update, via your PS3-XMB, just like it was an official-update.
(PS3 XMB\Settings\System Update\Update via Media Storage)
NOTE: The update should fail and display the Base-Factory-Firmware for your PS3.
(The number given is the lowest-firmware you can install on your PS3)
PS3 MinVerChk (Minimum Version Checker) 2017-12-20
Displays your PS3s Base-Factory-Firmware -Ifcaro