Q: Why is it stealth?
- t is not present in XMB (not present in /dev_hdd0/game/*)
- Each time the /app_home (* Install Package Files) gets different TITLE ID and TITLE NAME
- Every time you load a game it will change the TITLE of /app_home thus not looking suspicious
- You can use mM while your XMB looks totally OFW (with no homebrew installed which may be detected)
Once you booted stealth mM at least once you can safely delete the 'regular' mM from XMB if you wish.
You can delete the standalone [* Install Package Files] application from XMB if you wish.
Installing multiMAN Stealth:
- After the download has completed, rename report_data.txt to anyFileName.self and Copy to a USB Storage Device or PS3 HDD
- Use multiMAN 's mmOS (File Manager), locate the file and double-click on it
- mM stealth will install and start
How to load the stealth multiMAN:
- Restart your PS3
- Go go /app_home (which will change to the last game you loaded or to [* Install Package Files]) and press [X]
- If you hold [SELECT] pressed it will load stealth multiMAN directly.
The updated [* Install Package Files] supports the stealth multiMAN and you can launch it by pressing [SELECT].
The stealth multiMAN supports online update which doesn't require PKG file installation and is a seamless process.