Super Nintendo emulator for the PS2.
This emulator was upgraded with better IRX files for better compatibility when using USB devices.
However, it will work with HDD as well.
========== ADDING YOUR GAMES TO SUPER NINTENDO ISO, TO PLAY IT WITH OPL IN 2016 ==========
This OPL-PORT ISO may seem a little tricky at first, but its actually the easiest one to set up, and start playing.
It WILL boot, and run fine, from USB (mass) or IHD (internal hard drive).
HOWEVER, you canNOT store your games in the ISO, like with most other ports.
1. Add your games to the "ROMS" folder inside the "!Anywhere on USB or IHD!" folder.
(I prefer PC or uLaunchElf respectively for transfer methods).
2. "MOVE" the CONTENTS, of ALL folders in the zip, to where its !FOLDERNAME! says.
(ONLY the CONTENTS, of these special directing folders, NOT any !FOLDER ITSELF!)
3. "BOOT" OPL, and Launch your ISO from whatever menu corresponds to your device.
(ISO goes in "CD" folder on ROOT of USB... OR treat as a PS2 game if used in IHD)
4. After the Emulator loads...
(NAVIGATE to where your games are stored)
NOTE: This Emulator will usually freeze in Options Menu.
(when changing Display Settings or exiting the Options Menu)
Edit the "INI" config file manually with "Notepad", if my settings arent to your liking.
-UniqueUserName @ PSX-SCENE.COM @ PSX-PLACE.COM
- SnesStation development team for SnesStation.
- Mega Man for the original patch.
- Hiryu and Sjeep for their CDVD library.
PS2 OPL-PORT -Super Nintendo (SNES Station) ffgriever's MOD 2016-09-28
Super Nintendo Emulator OPL ready ISO (with Hardcoded/Updated Mass Storage IRXs) -ffgriever