Pang is a remake of the old arcade ball game Pang!
Ball are bouncing, when you shoot a ball, it split in two more little ball, more dangerous.
You must blank the screen to go to next level !
Pang has been orignally developed by Michel Louvet for PC and Dreamcast.
A little update to fix the protection bonus and a blocking balls bug.
- January 12th, 2006
First public version, based on the orignal 1.0 version. Enjoy !
- January 09th, 2006
- Added Joypad support through SDL
- cleaned-up/remade sound code (SDL Mixer)
- Added several flags (all used for the PS2)
* ENABLE_JOYSTICK : added Joypad support through SDL (original use keyboard only)
* EMBEDDED_FILES : .wav & .bmp are embedded into the executable ELF
* USE_VSYNC : orginal version use SDL_Delay()
michel louvet for sharing it's source code.
gawd for the SDL library port on the ps2.
-- evilo 20060112