PS2 Save Builder is a program to extract any save games into a folder and transfer them into a flash drive.
You can use w\uLaunchElf to transfer it on a memory card.
This is how you get game saves:
- Go to http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2.
- Click on the first letter of the title you want
(if i want a game save of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, then I would click on the letter M).
- Scroll down the list until you found the game you want.
- Click on "Save" in the right
(NOTE: If it doesn't say "Save", then that means they don't have the save file. Sorry).
- Find the game save you want, and click on "Save Game File"
(WARNING: Make sure the game save you want is the same region your game is.
A European game save will not work with an North America game.)
- And it should download automatically.