✮ What is Ps3 4K Pro Mod?
It's a Collection Of Mods that Changes the PS3 System Look:
- PS4 Boot Sounds
- PS4 GameBoot Sounds
- PS4 XMB Sounds
- PS4 PS Store Icon
- PS3 4K Pro Boot Logo
- PS3 4K Pro GameBoot Logo
- PS3 4K Pro System Texts
- PSP Wave Background
- PSP Colors Background
- PSP System Colors
- Added Facebook Icon under Network
- Added Reboot Icon under Users
- Added PS3 4K Pro Theme under Themes
- Added 2160p Resolution Option in Output Resolutions.
- Added PS3 4K Pro Logo in About Game Options
- Added PS3 4K PRO in System Credits
- Added Boost Mode
- Added Side Menu Animations
- Added Buttons Animations
- New Battery Level Indicators
~(Full = Green, Half = Yellow, Weak = Orange, Empty = Red)
- New Controller Indicators
~(1 = Red, 2 = Blue, 3 = Green, 4 = Yellow)
- New Notification Background
- New Icon for PSN
- New Icon for Throphies
- New Icon for Online Folder
- New Icon for My Games
- New Icon for File Manager
- New Icon for RetroArch XMB
- New Icon for Pkg Launcher
- New Icon for PSP Launcher
- New Icon for MultiMan
- Translated Debug Options for All Languages
- Translated System Reboot for All Languages
- Priority Apps Bubbles
✮ How to Install ?
- Just Install the PKG File and Launch It
★ How to Unistall ?
- Just Launch the PKG file and Choose Backups and Restore
✮ Download Links:
English and Other Languages
- To See the Homebrews New Icons You Need to Have RetroArch, PSP Launcher, PKG Launcher and Multiman Installed, not included in the Mod.
- Set Priority for RetroArch, PSP Launcher, PKG Launcher and Multiman after Installing will be Located in File Manager -> Package Manager -> Downloaded Content.
- After The Installation Go to System -> Themes and Apply the PS3 4K Pro Theme.
- It includes Lastest Webman MOD Enabled by Default, so if you use another Plugin to load your games, you need to reinstall it.
- It is not compatible with CCAPI in DEX Mode, CEX works fine
- Added Animated Buttons.
- Added Animations in Side Menus.
- Added Boost Mode.
- Added New Theme With Icons.- Added Alphabetical Sorting to GameData.
- Fixed CFW 4.82 PS2 Playback Error.- Add PSP Colors Background
- All PS3 Rco's Texts changed to PS3 PRO/4K.
- All PS Store Rco's Images Changed to the New One.
- And Others Minor Changes.- PS3 4K PRO 4K Remade.
- Added XMB Texts PS3 4K PRO for the PS3 4K PRO Mod.
- Added Reboot System Option (Translated for All Languages) under Users XMB Category.
- Rebuild the Mod as a PKG.
- Support for CFW 4.82- Fixed PRO size in PS3 PRO/4K Coldboot and Gameboot.
- Improved About Game Side Menu PS3 PRO/4K Logo.
- Some Modifications in File Manager.
- Themed Multiman PS3 PRO/ 4K.
- Added Facebook Icon under Network Category.
- Added Xai Plugin by Misys to make some custom functions to work.
- Added Epilepsy Warning Screen back to Rebug (Optional and for OFW look).
- Added Photo Gallery support in Debug mode.
- New Battery Metter Icon for Bluetooth Devices. "Colored (Default) and White (Alt.)"
~(Full = Green, Half = Yellow, Low = Orange, Empty = Red)
- Added new colors for controller identifier.
~(Control 1 = Red, Control 2 = Blue, Control 3 = Yellow and Control 4 = Green)
-Removed Quick SignUp icon.
- Some Minor Fixes.- Improved XMB PSN icon quality for Higher Screen Resolutions.
- Improved and Redesigned Notifications Background.
- Improved and Redesigned Battery Level Background.
- Improved and Redesigned Help Text Background.
- Side Menu about Game Logo changed from Default PS3 Logo to PS3 PRO Logo.
- Some Changes in PS3 PRO Theme.
- New Alt. PS4 Style CoolBoot- Smoother Transition in XMB Wave changes.
- Detailed RCO Mods for those who is looking for a specific MOD not the entire mod.
- Added Two Altenative Gameboot Wave Colors (Separated Folder).
- Now PS3 4k Pro is a Entire New Folder.- Changes in the Backrground Wave
Now it starts with the Defaut one changes to PSP one in xmb
and then it changes back to default in gameboot (Previously in gameboot the wave disappears) ( smooth transitions)
and some changes in the Particles (Previously all particles are white, now are some red,blue and green)
- Add a alt PS3 4K Gameboot (Separated Folder)
- Add a alt PS3 4K Coldboot (Separated Folder)- Fixed Bugs ( Category_Game.xml and Freezes changing Themes/Switching Users)
- New My Games Icon
- New XMBM+ 2K17 Icon
- New Amazing RetroArch, PSP Launcher, PKG Launcher and Multiman Icons
- Some Little Changes on Notifications (PS3 PRO Theme and Syste_plugin.rco)
- Some Changes in ColdBoot
- Alternative Gameboot PS3 4K PRO LOGO- Alphabetical Order in Game Column with All Language Translation in Side Menu
- *New Trophy Icon ( InGame, Friends Trophies)
- New Official PS Store Icon introduced on PS4 OFW 4.70
- New PSN Icon (XMB, InGame, Signing)
- Sysconf PS3 to PS3 PRO entrys
- Online Folder New Icon
- XMBM + 2K17 by Berion Updated Links and Translation to PT-BR as users requested
- Default What's New Icon and Some Translations for Webman Lauchpad by DeViL303
- Included Priority Pkgs as some users requested- Resized Pro Logo in GAMEBOOT to fit better
- Dev_hdd0 custom RetroArch, PSP Launcher, PKG Launcher
And Multiman ICONS like folders, to fit better the XMB- PS3 PRO Coldboot
- PS4 Boot Sound
- PS4 XMB Sounds
- PS3 strings changed to PS3 PRO
- Some Custom Icons
- PS3 PRO Gameboot
- PS4 Gameboot Sound
- PSP Wave Background
PS3 PS3 4K PRO MOD v2.0
Give Your XMB a Fresh New Look.