PS4 Tools is an open source project that will allow anyone who wants to create a Unity/Windows application for any PS4 application. This is currently being used inside the following Projects
Lapy - PS4 Explorer - Lapy
For Untiy simply extract the PS4_Tools.zip file into your assets folder Unity should automatically pick up the DLL's
For Windows/Mono simply add the DLL's as a reference to your project.
This project was built in .net 3.5. as long as you build your project in .net 3.5 you should be able to use this solution.
The project and all its supporting libraries have been ported to .net 3.5
Running the tests
For testing examples either view the examples in the Readme
But for main testing please view the Tester Project inside the solution it has most of the code being used through out PS4_Tools
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
- xXxTheDarkprogramerxXx - Initial work - xXxTheDarkprogramerxXx
- Maxton - LibOrbisPKG - Maxton
- GarnetSunset - Playstation Store DLC Indexer - GarnetSunset
- stooged - PS4 DLC Indexer (C#) - stooged
- cfwprpht - His help and Vita Rco extractor tool - cfwprpht
- idc - His PS4 Pup Extractor and other work he has done - idc
- theleecherman - His tools are always a great reference for me and does some great work - theleecherman
- Thealexbarney - His great research done on atrac9 files and decoding them - Thealexbarney