basic operations of a file explorer (cut, copy, paste, rename and delete files and complete folders)
- Improved accuracy by showing the size of the files (including 0 kb files).
- Minor bugs fixed.
1.16 change log:
- Fixed an error in the calculation of the percentage in the new progress bar when copying very large files..
- Added a Cancel button to the new progress bar (square).
- Fixed an FTP and RW bug (the options were inverted).
1.15 change log:
- Experimenting with a true progress bar. Only works when COPY a SINGLE file. (No in cut, folder or multiple files)
1.14 change log:
- Added the possibility of making a "_copy" of a...
1.11 change log:
- changed the keyboard handmade by the native keyboard of PS4.
- fixed some bugs with the text encoding in flat text files.
1.10 change log:
- supported lower firmwares besides 5.05 (4.55, 4.75, 5.01)
- supported read info from .sfo and .pkg files.
- supported .dds images.
- fixed some Polish phraces.
1.09 change log:
- support to .json files as flat text.
- added the Persian translation.
- added the...
Add multiselection option and more. Read the change log...
- change the name to PS4-Xplorer. (formerly PS4-Windows Explorer)
- black list the folder "/dev" and "mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/" to avoid problems. The options in these folders will not be opened.
- mark in green the folders towards the usb to facilitate the way to the less advanced users.
- shortcut to usb0 with Left DPad and to usb1 with Right DPad.
- support to .xml files as flat text.
- added the Chinese translation.
- added the Arabic translation.
- added the...
- show the file size added France thank to @ImMrNiato and @JayJijel added German thank to @toxxic_407
added the Ukrainian thank to @MintPyton
added the Italian thank to @TheheroGAC
fix some Japanese characters.
- added the Japanese translation thanks to our friend @Cloud0835
- prevent the application from freezing when a paste error occurs. Bug found by @GregoryRasputin in @PlayStationHaX articule.
- added the Portuguese translation, thanks to @DouglasSampai15
Separate names with a comma.