You will find in the attached archive 2 pkgs:
To install the NES Roma, you will have to create the same pkg including your own Roma, so I prepared a Fpkg to decompile with Fake_PKG_Generator (Password: 00000000000000000000000000000000).
How to create your Fpkg with your roms:
- Decompile Roms_NES_Installer.pkg with FAKE_PKG_Generator
- In the folder Image / recover disc01.iso file
- Open this disc01.iso file with CDGenPS2 v3
- You will find a ROMS file
- Place ALL your roms in this folder
- Then create the iso that you rename well disc01.iso
- Rebuild the Fpkg with the new disc01.iso file including your own roms with the same password ( 00000000000000000000000000000000). This is very important otherwise you will have a save error and your roms will be erased when launching the emulator ...
Installation tutorial: (only to be done once (first quote))
- Once your Fpkg created with your NES roms , install it on your PS4 with the Debug setting like any Fpkg
- Once installed, launch NES Roms Installer on your PS4.
- In the menu go to Cdfs: /
- Then in the ROMS folder
- Check all your Roma by pressing cross on each of them
- Once all your selected roms do R1 and "Copy"
- Go back to the main menu and go to MC0: / or MC1: / then make R1 and "paste"
- Your roms will be copied in this folder MC0 or MC1
- Exit the application
- This is only to be done once ... once your roms copied, no need to do it again ...
Launch the NES emulator:
- Return to the debug setting and only now install the Fpkg RetroArch_NES.pkg
- Answer YES to the question
- Then launch RetroArch NES (PS2)
- Load Content, select MC0 or MC1 then your rom
- To play...