If you enjoy games such as Tyrian, or Rrootage, Silveredge is for you. AndrewYY worked on this game for one year before submitting it to the Genesis competition, and it shows. The graphics, audio effects, music, menus… everything is really polished and very impressive. From the very beginning of the game, you get into the action, the controls are explained as a quick element in the story, and, well, that’s a detail but it’s the kind of stuff that gives us the impression of playing a professional game.
- bugfix: game no longer lags on resume from sleep mode
- bugfix: options menu is a little more stable now
- feature: recompiled as prx
- feature: signed eboot.pbp
- Alex Chan for the title background
- All the beta testers
- The developers of the countless tools and libraries I used
- Everyone who downloaded, that includes you
....... Wololo.net .......