Super Mario War 1.8_r5
Super Mario War PS3 Port by lachrymose, updated to work without the need of copying the game files to '/dev_hdd0/' or a USB stick. Resigned to 3.55 to work with HEN.
- SuperSlim on HFW 4.84.2 using HEN v2.0.0.
- SuperSlim on HFW 4.85.1 using HEN v3.0.0.
UNINSTALL PREVIOUS VERSION BEFORE INSTALLING 1.8_r5
-Now it's only 24MB! (deleted a lot of unused leftover files)
-Source available on GitHub
-EBOOT got f*cked when repacking, recompiled and resigned it. Now it should work fine.
-Made a background with game assets so it fits better the game
-Fixed the game icon (again)
and that's it, I just couldn't stand the previous icon/wallpaper.
- Automatically installs 'smw' folder to '/dev_hdd0/game/SMW00PS33/USRDIR/' and code changed to read that folder from there.
- Fixed XMB icon proportions.
- Added XMB wallpaper.
- Changed name in PARAM.SFO from 'SuperMarioWar' to 'Super Mario War'
Thanks to lachrymose for making the first port and @aldostools for the 25 directory depth psn_package_npdrm.exe (thanks to that I was able to add the 'smw' folder in USRDIR).
PS3 Super Mario War 1.8_r5
Super Mario War PS3 Port by lachrymose made to work as an All-In-One package.