Super Nintendo / Super Famicom emulator for the PS2.
-Released- ( 09/05/2016 )
UPDATED ( 09/06/2016 )
Changelog for v0.2.4S UPDATE ( 09/06/2016 ):
Added an option to exit.
Added help text for the exit option.
Re-added the file filter for ROMs.
Changelog for v0.2.4S ( 09/05/2016 )
- Updated to use the latest FILEXIO, IOMAN, USBD, USBHDFSD, HDD and PFS modules from the PS2SDK.
- No dependency on libhdd.
- No dependency on the obsolete usbmass library.
- Updated CDVD IRX (overlay module by Hiryu) module (no more freezing when there is no disc inserted).
- Built-in support for USB mass storage devices and the HDD unit.
- On-the-fly patching, so that it is easier to update the patch.
- IOP Reset fix (missing synchronization).
- No dependency on the mainboard-specific modules (i.e. XSIO2MAN, LIBSD), for compatibility with all PlayStation 2 models.
- Support for interlaced video modes.
- Added option for controlling the interlace option.
- Interlaced NTSC/PAL is used by default.
With these changes, the emulator will probably stay relevant for a while longer.
The source code will be released later on, if there are no problems with it.
- SnesStation development team for SnesStation.
- Mega Man for the original patch.
- Hiryu and Sjeep for their CDVD library.
....... PSX-SCENE.com .......
PS2 Super Nintendo (SnesStation) 0.2.4S 2016-09-06
Super Nintendo Emulator (2016 Restoration) -SP193