uLaunchElf is a Filebrowser, ELF Launcher, HDD Manager/Formatter, and Partition Manager for the PS2.
- fixed one warning in the libcdvd library
- now all libraries will install into $PS2DEV
- Added message about HDL game unloading (l_oliveira)
- partially reverted hdd_manager - now it loads hdl_game partitions much (i mean MUCH MORE) faster (thanks to l_oliveira)
- all source text files converted into linux format
- returned special symbols like triangle, square etc.
- now samba modules compile only when SMB flag is set (by default SMB = 0)
- changed cdinit argument so now ule dont have to freeze with disc control on on SCPH-5xxxx
- removed libjpg library, now is used the one from ps2sdk-ports
- fixed some warnings in vmc
- and of course everything is built with latest ps2sdk
This version also allows visibility and managing of hidden system partitions, such as the partitions which start with "__" as their prefix.
Much faster HDD scanning.
An invaluable MUST HAVE resource for anyone with a HDD.
...and many others in the PS2Dev community
....... PSX-SCENE.com .......