Enable the plugin:
- Add viimote.skprx to taiHEN's config (ux0:/tai/config.txt):
- You need to refresh the config.txt by rebooting or through VitaShell.
First time using it (aka pairing):
- Go to Setting -> Devices -> Bluetooth Devices
- Press 1+2 (SYNC won't work) on the Wiimote during 2 seconds
- The Wiimote will pair and connect automatically (don't press over it when it appears)
Using it after pairing it:
- You simply need to press any button (instead of pressing 1+2) to connect it to the Vita.
- Classic Controller
Note: If you use Mai, don't put the plugin inside ux0:/plugins because Mai will load all stuff you put in there...
- Fix Wiimote not continuously sending data reports.
viimote beta 5.3
- Fix kernel joystick emulation
viimote beta 5.2
- Set center values to right joystick (when using nunchuk) and triggers
viimote beta 5.1
- Fix Classic Controller
- Map ZL and ZR to Volume up/Volume down
viimote beta 5
- Add Classic Controller support (not tested)
viimote beta 4
- Reset auto-suspend timer when buttons or touch change. (no more screen dimming when using the controller)
- Use ctrl emulation functons instead of hooking (buttons and analogs), this means that the PS button works now.
- Reduce thread stack and mempool sizes (smaller footprint)
- Reset input emulation data when disconnecting
viimote beta 3.2.1
- Should fix a bug on PSTV
viimote beta 3.2
- Add proper Bluetooth pairing (use 1+2 to pair).
- Fix Nunchuk reconnect bug.
- Now it should be compatible with ALL the Wiimotes (including 3rd party ones).
viimote beta 3.1
- Change report type when Nunchuk disconnect
- Properly initialize Nunchuk values
- Added Bluetooth pairing:
- You first need to connect the Wiimote by pressing the SYNC button instead of 1+2, once the connection is established, the Wiimote will be paired, and if you power it off, you simply need to press any button (instead of pressing SYNC or 1+2) to connect it to the Vita.
viimote beta 2
- Added initial Nunchuk support (with hotplugging)
viimote beta 1
- No extensions (such as Nunchuk) are supported in this release.
VITA / PS TV Viimote 1.0
Plugin that enable Wiimote, nunchack, and classic controller for your PS Vita and PSTV