Wasteland Kings is the precursor to Nuclear Throne. This game is a top-down shooter in which you fight enemies in a nuclear wasteland in order to become its ruler.This game includes:
Wasteland Kings sounds like a pretty odd game but it’s actually a lot of fun! (Game running on the PSVita)
- A couple of different weapons including a shotgun, grenade launcher, pistol, crossbow and melee weapon
- A leveling system in which you gain EXP by collecting radiation from fallen enemies.
- When you go up a level, you can pick a mutation to make your character better (similar to Borderlands 2)
- The ability to choose between 5 different races which all have all have different mutations you can choose when leveling up
- Music, that I don’t care for too much, and support for analogue stick controls which make it a joy to play