This game is multiplayer only, it requires 2 controllers to play, so it will only work on a PS TV or Vita3K (vita emulator).
Wiiero is a clone of Liero specially originally developed for Wii. Liero is a PvP game between two worms armed with heavy weapons of all kinds battling in underground caves. Wiiero is composed of 3 game modes: Deathmatch, Capture the flag and game of tag. In the wiiero world, players are able to fight with the original Liero weapons ( there are basically thirty of them) or add the twenty more or less harmful new ones.
Controls Action Binding
- Menu navigation / movement
- DPAD / Left Analog Stick
- Menu select / fire
- Change weapons
- Download the .vpk and data files from the release section.
- Install the .vpk on your vita.
- Copy the audio, lang, music and sprites folders to ux0:/data/wiiero (create the wiiero folder there).
- Sound works when playing on Vita3K, but doesn't on real hardware
- Selecting the "How to play option" causes a crash
- Added support for the left analog stick.
- Added proper multicontroller detection.
Super special thanks
Regular special thanks
- Rinnegatamante for the huge support with this port, without him I would never be able to get this to work.