PS3 4.76.1 REBUG REX (D-REX) Now Available !!!!

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jan 10, 2016.

By STLcardsWS on Jan 10, 2016 at 10:08 PM
  1. 9,626
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

As Rebug developer's Evilsperm hinted recently of a "near release" and as Joonie recently announced the new changes since the last update to REBUG REX. The wait is over as the official release has dropped after approved testing has satisifed the REBUG Custom Firmware developers. The most notiable changes in this build of REBUG REX (D-REX) is that you now have the ability for BD / DVD playback on DEX thanks to Mysis findings and release a couple of months ago, Cobra 7.2 makes its introduction to REBUG Firmware's, An update to the Rebug Toolbox (Add-on) that corrects an issue with the MAMBA payload. View all the changes and features outlined in the details [break]s[/break] below about this latest CFW release from Team Rebug. For full documentation on this CFW release be sure to view and read all the details provided by the REBUG developers on the official website as they really do a great job in documentation their firmware's and its features for its user base.

So the question now remains will we seen an Official Firmware Update around the corner as that seems to be the trend on the last few Rebug Releases. Stay Tuned to psx-place.com for the latest coverage !!!!

Rebug.PNG
    CFW Release
    CFW TypeDeveloper4.76 Apps & CFW
    Download

Thanks to @Zwei for the News Alert!!
    Download: via rebug,me
    Source: rebug,me

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jan 10, 2016.

1. bguerville
      bguerville
      Why don't you spoof another set of ids in the meantime? Unless you don’t have another set handy?

Sent with Tapatalk
    2. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
      I don't :(
    3. pinky
      pinky
      well, as we've learned, u can spoof a psp idps. might be able to spoof a vita as well. we can grab the idps of the vita, so it's worth a try if u have one.
    4. bguerville
      bguerville
      Oh dear...
      Am glad have been collecting sets from fried consoles over time.

Sent with Tapatalk
    5. Joonie
      Joonie
      I thought all PSP IDPS were blocked some time ago. I think I've seen some reports
    6. bguerville
      bguerville
      I might be enclined to be very nice to you as long as I get my XMBM+ update...

Told you you wouldn't get away with it without a few taunts.... Here you go, now you may have some incentive...

Sent with Tapatalk
    7. pinky
      pinky
      I don't know. we tested them in the dev section from what I remember. if all have been blocked, might try the vita which u can obtain by making the pbp look like the recovery.pbp. I have my vita idps from that.
    8. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
      no psp/no vita, I've got a Wii Black :p
    9. pinky
      pinky
      then, u might have to go with [MENTION=2198]bguerville[/MENTION] even if it includes sexual favors. ;) just think of me if that happens.
    10. bguerville
      bguerville

Sent with Tapatalk
    11. shinyoyo
      shinyoyo
      [MENTION=29]Joonie[/MENTION] [MENTION=89]aldostools[/MENTION] I found some info about webman icon disappear at xmb after disable wenman then enable it in Rebug tool box.The webman icon disappear at xmb,but it work!,you can see "webman loaded" info box,and pc can access webma's webpage.If you refresh webman xml,then reset system the webman will come back! So this maybe a xml refresh bug?After renable Webman it cann't refresh xml?I made a clean install to test this(format my harddisk).
    12. RocDocker
      RocDocker
      I am on Rebug 4.76.1 LITE with Toolbox 2.02.07 upgraded to Cobra 7.2 using the cobra updater pkg.

Is there any advantage upgrading to this REX version with the later Toolbox?
    13. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      You can just update only toolbox. Rest of changes are mostly for dex users, so you will probably don't use them.
    14. RocDocker
      RocDocker
      Upgrading only Toolbox 2.02.08 on Rebug 4.76.1 LITE with upgraded Cobra 7.2

So I can just upgrade the Toolbox to 2.02.08 on my Rebug 4.76.1 LITE and it will be the same functions as the REX version (except for the ability to convert to D-REX)?
      I don't use DEX features anyway.
    15. bguerville
      bguerville
      Hasn't Cobra 7.2 been updated between Lite & REX ?

(Even if it has, there is no need to install REX just for a Cobra update that can be done manually..)

Sent with Tapatalk
    16. Zwei
      Zwei

[MENTION=29]Joonie[/MENTION]

It happened here too

After activating REBUG in the toolbox
      webMAN appears on the XMB
    17. Joonie
      Joonie
      Just the binary and toolbox will be enough nothing else changed

Yes since rebug 4.65.2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    18. smikk
      smikk
      Mr. [MENTION=29]Joonie[/MENTION] there is no need to update the spoof, the toolbox Rebug?

I noticed that every time you release a Rebug REX / DREX, Sony promptly releases a new version of firmware OFW.
      I ask myself and I ask you that sony change so sudden so the DEX is leaving unchanged lv2 kernel.
      Thus allowing to have CFW CEX but REX / DREX.

Because Sony always updates after release of rebug Rex / Drex is not after a release of a REX LITE. (Limited only CEX).
      I worry about the fact that the team is now focused on Rebug PS4 is I think abandon the release of a new CFW.

Thanks for everything anyway.
      smikk
    19. hartej
      hartej
      sir i have ps3 super slim 4301c 500 gb with 4.76 ofw i want jailbreak can you pls help me
    20. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      Your model CAN'T be jailbroken. Only 2511 and lower.