PS3 4.78 SPOOF (ARCH Spoof v1.19)

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jan 20, 2016.

By STLcardsWS on Jan 20, 2016 at 9:56 AM
  1. 8,931
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Update: Version 1.20 released. As the Official System Update (that's now live) has provided the 4.78 firmware release for PS3 user's. As we talked about yesterday the timing seems to follow the 4.76.1 REBUG REX release like several of the previous update. However, developer ARCH has released v1.19 of his ARCH Spoof, this update provides support for spoofing to the recently released v4.78 firmware, but know that using spoofs can potentially temporary break some features while in use. Also on new firmware updates an important thing to consider as there always is an unknown if there is new detection method for using spoofed firmware is present. So use any Spoof with caution,[break]ss[/break] but if you someone who is not worried about a potential ban or other risk and need to spoof your CFW. then this solution from developer ARCH could be your answer. View all the details from the official announcement below from the developer website:

Also keep your eyes glued to our 4.78 CFW & Updated Homebrew List for all releases relating to this new firmware update.

icon0-9.png
    Release
    Platforms
    Exploit Req.
    Developer4.78 CFW & App List

Use at your own Risk
    Download: uploaded.net | MIRROR

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jan 20, 2016.

1. pinkfloydviste
      pinkfloydviste
      I love how quick the devs are able to make their homebrew available for the newer firmwares. It's a cat and mouse game in which the cat, Sony, has been pwned.
    2. jonnyjaeger
      jonnyjaeger
      Is this good to go on Habib Cobra 4.76? Or is it just for non-cobra CFW's? Hope to see Gamesonic spoof for Cobra CFW's if that's the case....
    3. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      I would wait for conformation by [MENTION=32]ARCH[/MENTION] perhaps. As he does not detail in the official notes.

I would say Standard CEX firmwares until there is verification by Arch
    4. Orion
      Orion
      Gamesonic Spoof is testing mode for the moment it work only on CFW 4.76 Habib on rebug i have semibrick
    5. jonnyjaeger
      jonnyjaeger
      Thanks bud! I forgot your name otherwise I would have tagged you, thanks for getting on it so quickly [MENTION=17]Orion[/MENTION]
    6. mcspicha
      mcspicha
      Working on Ferrox 4.70 CFW and PSN Patch 2015.7/A
    7. Zbutsum
      Zbutsum
      When will Sony give up updating the PS3? At this point, it's a pointless war of attrition that they've lost. . . :bitchfight:
    8. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
      They updated so to remove yet another thing from our PS3 (ie Facebook)

sent from here to there using Tapatalk
    9. Zbutsum
      Zbutsum
      Their site says:
      Only Rogero 4.46 Cobra is in the list. It's not clear if the comment in the brackets refers to 4.46 or all other Cobra CFWs?
      Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    10. Orelha
      Orelha
      No CEX 4.76 support? Not working on Ferrox 4.76.
    11. ARCH
      ARCH
      hi guys,
      I have not had time to work on version 4.76 on CFW'S, I will add the update to provide support for all CFW's 4.76 in a few hours.
    12. Darmazone
      Darmazone
      It's Not Working for Ferrox 4.76

Please update you spoof a.s.a.p
      My cfw right now is Ferrox 4.76 and not compatible with the spoof.

Thank you.
    13. jonnyjaeger
      jonnyjaeger
      FFS read the post above yours you ingrate. [MENTION=17]Orion[/MENTION] Any chance you could upload the gamesonic spoof that you have working on 4.76 Habib Cobra?
      Totally fine with me that it's not working on Rebug since I'm on Habib :)
    14. ARCH
      ARCH
    15. silverboy
      silverboy
    16. Darmazone
      Darmazone
      Mega and MediaFire

Arch, can you post the download link with Mega or Mediafire too ?

Thank u so much for the update with version 1.20 :)
    17. xiaoyang
      xiaoyang
      Thank you very much
    18. silverboy
      silverboy
    19. Darmazone
      Darmazone
      Thank you for the Mega Link, Arch..so if i have CFW Ferrox 4.76, then i choose "all PS3 CEX no cobra" yes ?