Alexander is here with 4.81 FERROX Standard Edition (v1.00) CFW, following the release of 4.81 DARKNET by darkjiros . Also a Standard CEX firmware built from 4.81 Firmware comes with the usual options and features for FERROX, but if you recall for 4.80 the developer did something different adding some XMB Mods and adding the link to the CyberModding Homebrew Store, which many liked seeing the mods and other did not. So Alexander has two flavors planned one that is the "cleaned" version and then another that is a modded version. First up is the standard version and the mooded version to come soon.
Official Support @ Cybermodding.it
4.81 FERROX - Standard Edition (CEX)
- Built on the basis of 'OFW 4.81 SONY.
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- Update from any possibility of CFW (CEX).
- Ability to Upgrade from OFW 3.55.
- Ability to Downgrade from any CFW with QA active Flags.
- QA Flags active if previously enabled.
- VERSION FERROX MOD - New look of the XMB (See below).
- VERSION FERROX MOD - Introduced 'CyberModding HomebrewStore' the web column.
- FEATURE - Compatibility PS2 games.
- FEATURE - Compatibility with the 'latest version of ReactPSN.
- FEATURE - RSOD Bypass Screen Console sufferers RSOD.
- FEATURE - 4.81 Key to start games signed with 4.81 keys.
- FEATURE - app_home / PS3_GAME.
- FEATURE - XMB Support In-Game Screenshots.
- FEATURE - Support Remote Play.
- FEATURE - Integrated Package Manager, replaces the classic Install Package Files.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched to remove the LV2 protection.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched the CoreOS Hash Check to prevent Brick Console Downgradate non-Dehashed.
- PATCH - LV1: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - LV2: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - PS3 BT Remote Patch.
- PATCH - PS3 BluRay Disc Patch.
- PATCH - Disabled Epilepsy Message to Boot.
- PATCH - Disabled Cinavia protection.
INSTALLING THE CFW (From Alexander)
- Download the CFW at the bottom. Rename the File .pup exactly: PS3UPDAT.PUP and confrontatene the 'MD5 with what you find at the bottom! You can use the Tool md5sums.
- Take a USB FAT32 formatted, and create a new folder called PS3, inside this create another 'other still called UPDATE, and inside latter' inseriteci the PS3UPDAT.PUP File, which would be the custom firmware.
- Insert the USB in the far right of the PS3 port.
- Be sure to: Remove any disc from the player Ps3, Remove any games loaded with any Manager, Disable Internet Connection.
- Ok. You can choose to install the CFW from the XMB or from Recovery.
- On the XMB will just go into 'Settings' column, then 'System Upgrade' and choose 'With storage media'. Select the CFW and will start the process.
- To enter Recovery Instead, turn off the console. Turn it back on by holding down the Power button until the console is turned off again. Now turn it back on by holding down the Power button until you hear two beeps very close. Then release the Power button! Recovery time from the menu, select 'System Update' and follow the instructions.
- For a clean installation, you can install 2 times the CFW. You can also go back into Recovery and click Options for Rebuilding the Database and Restore the System File. So you'll have a setup more than clean and safe.
TEST ON CONSOLE:
- CECH G04 - LIZZO
- CECH 2104A - LIZZO
- CECH 2004b - Red Dead
- CECH 2504B - Red Dead
CFW is stable, as always!
At the time of writing this (see this thread for updates) post there are no Homebrew Compatible with CFW 4.81. We should wait for the release by higher Dev scene.
So for the moment, you can use the FERROX 4.81 to Play Online with your Disk Games.
By installing this custom firmware, for now you will not have the opportunity to play with your backup as mentioned. There are applications and Backup Manager Compatible with CFW 4.81, but it will come soon.
If you have games on disk and you want to play and go online, use PSNPatch !!!
PSNPatch is an application to mask the CFW, and is compatible with all CFW 4.xx.
SEN Enabler for now is not compatible with 4.81, your only choice when to NOT be Banned Online, is precisely PSNPatch.
So first of all initiated PSNPatch and press X at the main menu.
After that enter the game and start it.
PS3 4.81 CFW - FERROX Standard Edition (v1.00) by Alexander
By STLcardsWS on Nov 1, 2016 at 11:05 PM
Milestone Update for Orbital - An PS4 Emulator by @AlexAltea - now with (very first) Video Output!Nearly a year ago, Developer @AlexAltea showcased us an early-stage Version from his own PS4 Emulator called Orbital. The very first Version was on a minimal stage by running several code examples on a Terminal within Linux only but this was already impressive since as you probably know, both the PS4 and standard Computers shares the same x86 CPU Architecture. But the CPU isn't the only thing the PS4 shares with a standard PC. Since you need also a lot of GPU Power to run your Games on a Console for General, it is getting quite usual that those big players like NVIDIA or AMD are collaborating with the Console Manufacturers to deliver them with special-designed Graphics Processing Units for the Consoles you own. Even when we talk about "Special" GPU's, you already recognized by yourself that if you go further in newer Console Generations, you realized that the internal GPU used inside each Console is having more and more similarities compared to a standard GPU. With that result in mind, Developer @AlexAltea showcased yesterday that his Emulator Orbital is capable of running the Safe Mode of the PS4 together with getting a Video Output from that mentioned Safe Mode as well, which leads to the point that his Emulator showcased the very first Video Output from a PS4 emulated by a PC! Do I have to say more? Continue reading
4.84.3 STARBUGED (w/ COBRA 8.01) - New update in from Habib
Following the introduction of 4.84 STARBUGED CFW for the PS3, which also gave us the introduction of Cobra v8.0x from developer @habib, Has now followed up that cfw release with 4.84.3 STARBUGED (w/ Cobra 8.01) that contains some more candy for the scene. As the developer has provided new features once again with this update with the ability to Hardcode Kernel Plugins, which can be useful for things like MAMBA (a Cobra Alternative) as it can not be ran as a kernel plugin. Down below you will see the technical aspects of what this update has provided from Ps3 CFW Developer @habib.
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - January 2019 Progress Report (+ useful Extras and Tools)A new Year, a new Progress Report begins. Kinda late for March, I know and yes it's not the first time I use this excuse for being such late. But the Team behind this wonderful PS3 Emulator RPCS3 thought about that instead of bringing you a monthly updated Progress Report only this time - which still shows some impressive Progress from each Month if you ask me - they decided that it would be a good start for the first Progress Report of 2019 to release some additional Tools together with the January 2019 Progress Report. So while you can enjoy their Progress for January both down below and on their Blog post (also linked down below), the Team behind RPCS3 teased several Tweets about their additional Achievements they did since the beginning of this year. You want an example? Well, maybe you didn't know about but since RPCS3 also supports a Basic Network Functionality, it will allow you not only to emulate some AAA Game Titles. It can be also useful to emulate other Non-Gaming Applications and various Media Applications as well. So there is no problem at all to watch some Videos using the official YouTube-Applications for PS3 via RPCS3, viewing the newest Episode from you favourite Anime Series on Crunchyroll or why not enjoying a full-length Hollywood Blockbuster on Netflix, for instance. How cool is that?Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3xploit 3.0
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: