Update [November 20 2016] Version 1.01+ Released (Bug Fix Cobra now fully operational)
Following the release 4.81 FERROX Standard Edition CFW, Alexander has now put the finishing touches on 4.81 FERROX COBRA (7.3) CFW. This firmware comes with all the features of the Standard Edition plus has Cobra v7.3 and all the features like plugin support on boot, ISO support for PS3/PS2/PSP ect, NetISO Support (network loading/streaming of games and movies with ps3netsrv) . Checkout out the full details from Alexander..
Official Support Forum for FERROX CFW: cybermodding.it
UPDATE v1.01 & v1.01+
After considering the reports of some users, alexander updated version 1.01. Console on some fact was not syncing the controller to 'start, if you turn on the console via the Wireless Controller in the same mode. In fact, using the cable, or turning on with POWER button, the problem would not show up. Well, the problem was solved. This problem had previously seen on some firmware. The problem was in the TAR. On the advice of Developer Habib, and Evilnat collaboration, here we give the revision 1.01+
CHANGELOG v1.01 +
- Fixed the Controller to sync Boot via the Wireless Controller for PS button.
- Fixed XMB InGame.
We thank the users and developer who helped Test. If you aiutassimo more often at each other in the PS3 scene, between Developer and Tester, it would be a different story. Special thanks to Atreyu and Kozárov by PSX-Place site, for testing on older FAT Console. A big thank you also to our @mizio90 for the 'Installer. It must be said that the new version of the CFW was ready already for a while, but I did make late because of the 'Installer
Thanks Habib and Evilnat for your cooperation to fixed the Controller's question.
This version does NOT have the Mod Graphics you saw in FERROX 4.80. However it will be added later, releasing a separate version, or a simple package.
The Developer Alexander tells us that the Source Code of its Porting COBRA will be available soon in its Github.
- Built on the basis of 'OFW 4.81 SONY.
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- Update from any possibility of CFW (CEX).
- Ability to Upgrade from OFW 3.55.
- Ability to Downgrade from any CFW with QA active Flags.
- QA Flags active if previously enabled.
- FEATURE - Added COBRA PATCH 7.30!
- FEATURE - Compatibility PS2 games.
- FEATURE - Compatibility with the 'latest version of ReactPSN.
- FEATURE - RSOD Bypass Screen Console sufferers RSOD.
- FEATURE - 4.81 Key to start games signed with 4.81 keys.
- FEATURE - app_home / PS3_GAME.
- FEATURE - XMB Support In-Game Screenshots.
- FEATURE - Support Remote Play.
- FEATURE - Integrated Package Manager, replaces the classic Install Package Files.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched to remove the LV2 protection.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched the CoreOS Hash Check to prevent Brick Console Downgradate non-Dehashed.
- PATCH - LV1: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - LV2: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - PS3 BT Remote Patch.
- PATCH - PS3 BluRay Disc Patch.
- PATCH - Disabled Epilepsy Message to Boot.
- PATCH - Disabled Cinavia protection.
- Loading Plugin to Boot automatically, through boot_plugins.txt File to 'internal dev_hdd0
- Support for ISO PS3
- Support for ISO PS2
- Support for ISO PSX
- Support for ISO PSP
- Support for ISO DVD
- Support for ISO BluRay
- Support for ISO Splittate on Fat32 Devices
- Support for NTFS formatted devices (dear External Hard Disk)
- NetISO support (Ps3netsrv) PS3-BD-DVD-PSX ISO / CUE / BIN
These are the tests carried out by us on the console in our possession.
- 2 CECH2004B - Tested and Working - @ Red Dead and @ modderfantasy
- CECH2104A - Tested and Working - @ LIZZO
- CECH2504A - Tested and Working - @ dodero4
- CECHG - Tested and Working - @ LIZZO
- CECHK - Tested and Working - @ modderfantasy
INSTALLING THE CFW:
- Download the CFW at the bottom. Rename the File .pup exactly: PS3UPDAT.PUP and confrontatene the 'MD5 with what you find at the bottom! You can use the Tool md5sums.
- Take a USB FAT32 formatted, and create a new folder called PS3, inside this create another 'other still called UPDATE, and inside latter' inseriteci the PS3UPDAT.PUP File, which would be the custom firmware.
- Insert the USB in the far right of the PS3 port.
- Be sure to: Remove any disc from the player Ps3, Remove any games loaded with any Manager, Disable Internet Connection.
- Ok. You can choose to install the CFW from the XMB or from Recovery.
- On the XMB will just go into 'Settings' column, then 'System Upgrade' and choose 'With storage media'. Select the CFW and will start the process.
- To enter Recovery Instead, turn off the console. Turn it back on by holding down the Power button until the console is turned off again. Now turn it back on by holding down the Power button until you hear two beeps very close. Then release the Power button! Recovery time from the menu, select 'System Update' and follow the instructions.
- For a clean installation, you can install 2 times the CFW. You can also go back into Recovery and click Options for Rebuilding the Database and Restore the System File. So you'll have a setup more than clean and safe.
Download (v1.01+): 4.81 FERROX [COBRA v7.3) CFW
Md5: a90225408ba549db8102177100e3083cDOWNLOAD v1.00 4.81 FERROX COBRA 7.3 CFW
v1.00 MD5: cfa9e3e52c164251c3d96dc1cc6e8d17
PS3 4.81 FERROX COBRA (7.3) CFW by Alexander [UPDATED v1.01+ Released]
By STLcardsWS on Nov 2, 2016 at 7:18 PM
PS4 Player (Media Player) by Lapy05575948From the developer who brought us PS4 Xplorer (File Manager) for our exploited PS4 capable of launching homebrew, has now dropped the latest homebrew (powered by Unity) with the release of PS4 Player from Lapy05575948. This new PlayStation 4 Homebrew is a Video Player currently in the BETA stages that provides support for the following video formats: MP4 & MOV. Also subtitles are supported in this release (in SRT format). At this moment the only supported Storage location for your media is on usb0/ . This PlayStation4 homebrew is an early beta release that is only going to improve with time. Have a suggestion or comment drop a line below in this article or tweet directly to the developer (@ Lapy05575948).Continue reading
PS4 Xplorer (file manager) v1.10 Released + Sneak peak of upcoming PS4 (media) Player by LapyDeveloper Lapy05575948 has been working on several homebrew's and ports for the PS4 using Unity 3d, we have seen the developer released various games like El Pollo 2.0 & Lapy's Chicken , but then the dev also developed a game called Save the Scene which was an original concept for the PS4 (now also ported to the PS Vita). In the recent weeks the developer turned attention to a utility, that being a file manager for the PS4. The app which was called Windows Explorer (v1.00-.05) originally and since has been renamed more appropriately PS4 Xplorer in recent updates (stating from v1.06). The homebrew is still in the BETA stage but progressing well as the developer has released multiple updates for the file manager (v1.10 currently) adding features like multilingual support / FTP Support and all the essentials for file management on the PS4.. This Homebrew runs on exploited console on firmware's 5.07 / 5.05 / 5.01 / 4.75 or 4.55 firmware Follow all the previous progress of changes in the changelogs provided below.
But wait that is not all the developer has in store for us, as another project is also in the works for the PS4., A very cool project (Ps4 Player), while its not released yet the developer is giving plenty of progress reports and some sneak peak video demos of an upcoming media player, Checkout the details and demonstrations in the tab belowContinue reading
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - February 2019 Progress Report - Support for additional Accessories!The PS3 saw different Controller Designs and additional Accessories within it's life cycle. The early readers from this Site can probably remember how Sony themselves presented a "boomerang-styled" Controller back at E3 2005, which (sadly?) never saw a release. But as for nearly every Console, there were Game Titles, which supported to be played with additional Accessoires, sometimes they were even mandatory. Either you wanted to play specific Game Titles where a webcam tracked your motion moving by displaying it in-Game, you wanted to get better and faster Results with a Steering Wheel while Racing with other Players online with some fancy Cars, or maybe you really thought you can actually sing (which you can't of course ) so you played with some Microphones to sing various Songs in karaoke. But whichever of those mentioned Accessoires you prefered, maybe you want to use them as well when you want to emulate those Game Titles on your PC! How you might ask? Don't worry. This is one of many Improvements which this months Progress Report from the Great Team behind the RPCS3 Emulator is about. So better grab your old Guitar-Controllers and "Let's Rock'n'Roll!" Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: