Following the release of 4.83 FERROX COBRA, we have developer @Bobby_Downgrades who has dropped various editions of 4.83 Custom Firmware, first off is a suite of standard cex choices, If your console is running perfectly fine and has no damaged components the the regular standard cex will do just fine, but you have an issue where BD / Logic Board or the Bluetooth/WiFi chip then there is special version of the firmware to bypass those components and allow for your PS3 to be used agai (minus those components)
This Standard CEX features all the usual CFW Patches for operating Homebrew App and personal backups, plus a few extra options for this CFW that can be seen in the details below
- STANDARD CEX
- STANDARD CEX - NoBD Edition
- STANDARD CEX - NoBT Edition.
- Getting Started
- Notes & Credits
4.83 OVERFLOW - STANDARD CEX Edition CFW Type Developer MD5 Checksum STANDARD CEX UNKNOWN - DL is .RAR File
Features of this cfw...
- * Built from 4.83 ofw
- * LV0- All security checks disabled
- * LV0- AppLdr patched to disable sig checks on pkgs
- * LV1- Disabled lv2 protection
- * LV1- Disabled Hash Checks
- * LV1- Added Peek & Poke
- * Lv1- Added mmap-function 114
- * Lv1- ACL checks removed
- * LV2- Added Peek & Poke
- * LV2- Lv1 peek & poke support
- * Games with 4.83 keys and lower will start
- * RED SCREEN OF DEATH Bypass
- * Added app/home
- * Added option to xmb Install Packages with three paths (USB or HDD or DOWNLOAD to usb option)
- * Warning message disabled for faster boot time
- * Update from any cfw up to 4.83 and 3.55 ofw
- * Toggle qa all cfw inside cfw for convenience
- * QA flag compatable
- * Both dex and cex packages supported
- * React psn compatability
- * Visual updated
- * Cinavia protection disabled for disc and hdd
- * Some trophy sync errors removed/bypassed
- * Remote play supported on non Son# product
- * ingame screenshots supported
- * psp drm checks disabled
- * Removed annoying singstar icon
- * Full blu ray and dvd support
- * fselfs are native (debug/dex files like eboots run)
- * Added option to visit you tube channels and websites (pre selected some helpful ones like psx place, ngu and ps3hax)
- * Added download and install to what's new in psn column (updated packages will be sent to the ps3 when they are available, option in boxed tools to clear cache and check for updates will update download list) Massive thanks to PS3 Extra and devil_303
- * Added Restart System options to power options in xmb user column
IMPORTANT NOTE: CCAPi (console manager) uninstalls when you install new cfw so make sure you have your cid saved if ccapi is set to change your cid at boot. If you already have Webman setting your cid keep a copy before updating.
This type of CFW is for broken PS3 Console's that have a broken BD Logic Board and can not open apps , games or anything from the XMB. This CFW resurrects those otherwise broken PS3 Consoles.
4.83 OVERFLOW (standard cex) - NoBD Edition CFW Type Firmware Type MD5 Checksum NoBD Edition CEX UNKNOWN - DL is .RAR File
Features of this cfw...
- Contains all the features of 4.83 OVERFLOW STANDARD CEX (see first tab) & then also
- Can be installed onto a ps3 with no blu ray drive and let's you open apps and play games from hard drive
4.83 OVERFLOW (standard cex) - NoBT Edition CFW Type Firmware Type MD5 Checksum No Bluetooth Edition CEX UNKNOWN - DL is .RAR FileThis type of Custom Firmeare is for a damaged PS3 console with a broken Bluetooth//WiFi chip and allows for the installation.
Features of this cfw...
- Contains all the Features of 4.83 OVERFLOW STANDARD CEX (See first tab) & then also
- Can be installed onto a ps3 with broken Bluetooth/wifi chip (does not install bd/wifi fw at system update)
Make sure your usb is formatted to fat 32.
1. Create a folder on your usb called PS3. (in capitals)
2. Inside the PS3 folder make another folder called UPDATE. (in capitals)
3. Put the PS3UPDAT.PUP file inside the UPDATE folder.
4. Put your usb into your ps3 and go to the settings column, go to system update and update via storage media.
On Standard CEX CFW's
1. start ps3.
2. Use any homebrew apps your gonna use like multiman.
3. load game to xmb or put disc in.
4. Open psn patch and disable cfw system calls. (psn patch does the same job as ps ninja, deletes history at exit)
5. start game and/or sign in.
Don't hate cuz I've been on psn with cfw for 5 years and never been console banned, up to you how you want to do it. If you have problem loading a game from hard drive, open multiman, highlight the game and press triangle for options, select bd mirror and internal options then select permissions, then press x on the game to load it to xmb (must have a game disc in).
....GO TO ps3updat.com FOR NEWS AND SUPPORT....
Visit the overflow page for updated and new packages such as my xmb editor.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I only use facebook, ngu and portal centric, psx place and sometimes psn. I only ever go by the name Bobby Downgrades, if you come accross the name on a site other than those it's probably not me and if the name is not "Bobby Downgrades" IT'S NOT ME. If in doubt contact me on facebook or through ps3updat.com.
**************CREDITS AND THANKS****************
SHOUT OUTS IN NO ORDER...
- Graf Chokolo
- The rebug team
- The ita team
- Aldo vargas
- dark jiros
- Dean k
If I missed anyone out, no dissrespect meant.
PS3 4.83 OVERFLOW CFW - STANDARD CEX / NoBD & NoBT editions Released
By STLcardsWS on Oct 17, 2018 at 7:01 PM
[UPDATE] PS3HEN v2.3.0 - View latest changes to the PS3 Exploit for SuperSlims & nonCFW modelsUPDATE (6-27-2019): Version 2.3.1 has been released.
See below for additional Details!
See also: The Great PS3 HEN All in One (AIO) Guide
Here is v2 of the latest PS3 Hack to hit the PS3 Scene with the recent release of PS3HEN. This exploit for nonCFW console's provides homebrew support and a number of Custom Firmware intangibles for those console that can not install a traditional CFW, with those being lat production PS3 Slim models and all of the SuperSlim Consoles. While this is a tremendous release and breakthrough the information behind PS3HEN has been lacking and has served more questions then answers that could be provided. This is due in the way this was delivered and presented. We paused the reporting this on the frontpage until we were pleased with the documentation. So we took it upon ourselves to get the ball rolling on a new PS3HEN F.A.Q. detailing various aspects and info that will be useful for PS3HEN user's. Also we have started forming the PS3HEN Homebrew & Plugin Compatibility Chart
Version 2.x.x has come with a number of new additions for a better experience. Some of the new changes provide full PS3ISO Support ,As well as full BDISO and DVDISO support has been added, plus new improvements to PS3HEN's stabiliContinue reading
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - April 2019 Progress Report - >40% of all Games are now fully playable!No, this isn't a late April Fools Message. As usual for every month (but a little bit delayed, I know ), the Great Team behind RPCS3 showcases their newest improvements and milestones in their newest Monthly Progress Reports. And speaking of milestones, April has another one as well. Now when you will Download their newest Build, you are able to emulate more than >40% of all PS3 Games without any errors etc. which leads into an "fully playable" status and means that you can enjoy those Game Titles as minimum as with the same good experience compared with an PS3 or even better (like with 4K Output Resolution, for instance). That's already pretty strong, don't you think?
Editor's Note: Maybe you have already experienced it before but the News Writers would like to remember you that since the beginning of 2019, we don't only introduce you with the newest Monthly Progress Report for RPCS3, but also some In-Game-Screenshot from various Game Titles provided by the Team from RPCS3, which saw a better compatibility or getting "Ingame" for the very first time. We hope you like that idea and we also recommend you to watch for Updates on every Progress Report, since many of those mentioned Screenshots will be showcased a few days later after the initial Progress Report.Continue reading
[UPDATE -v1.02] Wild Gunman Remake (35th Anniversary Edition) by Lapy GamesUpdate: Version 1.02 Released Adds Game Mode C (Gang Mode) for PS4 / PSVita / Windows
Following the release of Duck Hunt Remake (35th anniversary edition) developer Lapy05575948
of Lapy Games has developed another remake for another classic and this time around the zapper victim is the iconic Wild Gunman. The new Wild Gunman Remake is another great game to come to an exploited PS4 console near you but not only has the developer released a PS4 version but also includes a PS Vita port as well that is of course compatiable with those PlayStation TV's that Sony dismissed or gave the scene as a gift, we have never quite figured that out, either way Lapy is bringing us another great title for our enjoyment. The developer followed version v1.00 of Wild Gunman Remake with v1.01 that has given us the "game B" mode and plans for the "game C" mode as well. So stay tuned as we could see a new update from Lapy in the future. Also checkout some of Lapy's other projects for an exploited PS4 that is seeing a growing library of brew being tapped!!!Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: