@Bobby_Downgrades has released a 4.84 STANDARD CEX CFW, that comes equipped with the usual set of patches for homebrew execution and personal backup support, from there each "Standard CEX" cfw is a bit different with personal touches and features added, this build from Bobby comes with Cinavia protection disabled for disc and hdd and a variety of other XMB mods as labeled in the features on the release notes found below. For Console owners with broken consoles, there is a NoBD and a NoBT version of this Standard CEX releases as well.
Also note Cobra CFW versions as well have been released (>>additional info<<)
Keep Track of all 4.84 related releases here in this thread
4.84 Overflow Standard (CEX) Edition
Features 4.84 OVERFLOW Standard (CEX)...
- Built from 4.84 ofw
- LV0- All security checks disabled
- LV0- AppLdr patched to disable sig checks on pkgs
- LV1- Disabled lv2 protection
- LV1- Disabled Hash Checks
- LV1- Added Peek & Poke
- Lv1- Added mmap-function 114
- Lv1- ACL checks removed
- LV2- Added Peek & Poke
- LV2- Lv1 peek & poke support
- Games with 4.84 keys and lower will start
- RED SCREEN OF DEATH Bypass
- Added app/home
- Added option to xmb Install Packages with two paths (USB or HDD)
- Warning message disabled for faster boot time
- Update from any cfw up to 4.84 and 3.55 ofw
- QA flag compatable
- Both dex and cex packages supported
- React psn compatability
- Visual updated
- Cinavia protection disabled for disc and hdd
- Some trophy sync errors removed/bypassed
- Remote play supported on non Son# product
- ingame screenshots supported
- psp drm checks disabled
- Removed annoying singstar icon
- Full blu ray and dvd support
- Added option to visit you tube channels and websites (pre selected some helpful ones like psx place, ngu and ps3hax)
- Added option to download some games
- Added download and install to what's new in psn column (updated packages will be sent to the ps3 when they are available, option in boxed tools to clear cache and check for updates will update download list) Massive thanks to PS3 Extra and devil_303
- Added Restart System options to power options in xmb user column
All worked flawless with no problem. If you have some sort of problem just contact me on fb.
HOW TO INSTALL
Your ps3 must be jailbroken or must have just been flashed with a hardware flasher to install cfw.
Make sure your usb is formatted to fat 32.
1. Create a folder on your usb called PS3. (in capitals).
2. Inside the PS3 folder make another folder called UPDATE. (in capitals)
3. Put the PS3UPDAT.PUP file inside the UPDATE folder.
4. Put your usb into your ps3 and go to the settings column, go to system update and update via storage media.
- Ccapi (console manager) uninstalls when you install new cfw so make sure you have your cid saved if ccapi is set to change your cid at boot.
- If you already have Webman setting your cid keep a copy before updating
CREDITS AND THANKS - SHOUT OUTS IN NO ORDER...
- I only use facebook, ngu and portal centric, psx place and sometimes psn. I only ever go by the name Bobby Downgrades, if you come accross the name on a site other than those it's probably not me and if the name is not "Bobby Downgrades" IT'S NOT ME. If in doubt contact me on facebook or through ps3updat.com.
- Graf Chokolo
- The rebug team
- The ita team
- Aldo vargas
- dark jiros
- Dean k
- If I missed anyone out, no dissrespect meant.
- noBD = can be installed onto a ps3 with no blueray drive and still functions as normal (minus discs)
- noBT = can be installed onto a ps3 with broken Bluetooth/wifi module (bypasses install of Bluetooth fw)
- 4.84 Overflow Standard (CEX) Edition MD5 d793bb1e633910b2ae451c665043645a
- 4.84 Overflow Standard (CEX) noBD Edition MD5 a1ca9820de9c594a89c5beca9c741aa3
- 4.84 Overflow Standard (CEX) noBT Edition MD5 25f3537675a6b2fc89bd54f59d42a0d
As with any CFW installation USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
PS3 4.84 OVERFLOW (STANDARD) CFW + NoBD/NoBT versions (for broken consoles) by Bobby_Downgrades
By STLcardsWS on Feb 16, 2019 at 1:30 PM
[UPDATE] PS3HEN v2.3.0 - View latest changes to the PS3 Exploit for SuperSlims & nonCFW modelsUPDATE (6-27-2019): Version 2.3.1 has been released.
See below for additional Details!
See also: The Great PS3 HEN All in One (AIO) Guide
Here is v2 of the latest PS3 Hack to hit the PS3 Scene with the recent release of PS3HEN. This exploit for nonCFW console's provides homebrew support and a number of Custom Firmware intangibles for those console that can not install a traditional CFW, with those being lat production PS3 Slim models and all of the SuperSlim Consoles. While this is a tremendous release and breakthrough the information behind PS3HEN has been lacking and has served more questions then answers that could be provided. This is due in the way this was delivered and presented. We paused the reporting this on the frontpage until we were pleased with the documentation. So we took it upon ourselves to get the ball rolling on a new PS3HEN F.A.Q. detailing various aspects and info that will be useful for PS3HEN user's. Also we have started forming the PS3HEN Homebrew & Plugin Compatibility Chart
Version 2.x.x has come with a number of new additions for a better experience. Some of the new changes provide full PS3ISO Support ,As well as full BDISO and DVDISO support has been added, plus new improvements to PS3HEN's stabiliContinue reading
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - April 2019 Progress Report - >40% of all Games are now fully playable!No, this isn't a late April Fools Message. As usual for every month (but a little bit delayed, I know ), the Great Team behind RPCS3 showcases their newest improvements and milestones in their newest Monthly Progress Reports. And speaking of milestones, April has another one as well. Now when you will Download their newest Build, you are able to emulate more than >40% of all PS3 Games without any errors etc. which leads into an "fully playable" status and means that you can enjoy those Game Titles as minimum as with the same good experience compared with an PS3 or even better (like with 4K Output Resolution, for instance). That's already pretty strong, don't you think?
Editor's Note: Maybe you have already experienced it before but the News Writers would like to remember you that since the beginning of 2019, we don't only introduce you with the newest Monthly Progress Report for RPCS3, but also some In-Game-Screenshot from various Game Titles provided by the Team from RPCS3, which saw a better compatibility or getting "Ingame" for the very first time. We hope you like that idea and we also recommend you to watch for Updates on every Progress Report, since many of those mentioned Screenshots will be showcased a few days later after the initial Progress Report.Continue reading
[UPDATE -v1.02] Wild Gunman Remake (35th Anniversary Edition) by Lapy GamesUpdate: Version 1.02 Released Adds Game Mode C (Gang Mode) for PS4 / PSVita / Windows
Following the release of Duck Hunt Remake (35th anniversary edition) developer Lapy05575948
of Lapy Games has developed another remake for another classic and this time around the zapper victim is the iconic Wild Gunman. The new Wild Gunman Remake is another great game to come to an exploited PS4 console near you but not only has the developer released a PS4 version but also includes a PS Vita port as well that is of course compatiable with those PlayStation TV's that Sony dismissed or gave the scene as a gift, we have never quite figured that out, either way Lapy is bringing us another great title for our enjoyment. The developer followed version v1.00 of Wild Gunman Remake with v1.01 that has given us the "game B" mode and plans for the "game C" mode as well. So stay tuned as we could see a new update from Lapy in the future. Also checkout some of Lapy's other projects for an exploited PS4 that is seeing a growing library of brew being tapped!!!Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- thet htoo aung