@Bobby_Downgrades has released a 4.84 STANDARD CEX CFW, that comes equipped with the usual set of patches for homebrew execution and personal backup support, from there each "Standard CEX" cfw is a bit different with personal touches and features added, this build from Bobby comes with Cinavia protection disabled for disc and hdd and a variety of other XMB mods as labeled in the features on the release notes found below. For Console owners with broken consoles, there is a NoBD and a NoBT version of this Standard CEX releases as well.
Also note Cobra CFW versions as well have been released (>>additional info<<)
Keep Track of all 4.84 related releases here in this thread
4.84 Overflow Standard (CEX) Edition
Features 4.84 OVERFLOW Standard (CEX)...
- Built from 4.84 ofw
- LV0- All security checks disabled
- LV0- AppLdr patched to disable sig checks on pkgs
- LV1- Disabled lv2 protection
- LV1- Disabled Hash Checks
- LV1- Added Peek & Poke
- Lv1- Added mmap-function 114
- Lv1- ACL checks removed
- LV2- Added Peek & Poke
- LV2- Lv1 peek & poke support
- Games with 4.84 keys and lower will start
- RED SCREEN OF DEATH Bypass
- Added app/home
- Added option to xmb Install Packages with two paths (USB or HDD)
- Warning message disabled for faster boot time
- Update from any cfw up to 4.84 and 3.55 ofw
- QA flag compatable
- Both dex and cex packages supported
- React psn compatability
- Visual updated
- Cinavia protection disabled for disc and hdd
- Some trophy sync errors removed/bypassed
- Remote play supported on non Son# product
- ingame screenshots supported
- psp drm checks disabled
- Removed annoying singstar icon
- Full blu ray and dvd support
- Added option to visit you tube channels and websites (pre selected some helpful ones like psx place, ngu and ps3hax)
- Added option to download some games
- Added download and install to what's new in psn column (updated packages will be sent to the ps3 when they are available, option in boxed tools to clear cache and check for updates will update download list) Massive thanks to PS3 Extra and devil_303
- Added Restart System options to power options in xmb user column
All worked flawless with no problem. If you have some sort of problem just contact me on fb.
HOW TO INSTALL
Your ps3 must be jailbroken or must have just been flashed with a hardware flasher to install cfw.
Make sure your usb is formatted to fat 32.
1. Create a folder on your usb called PS3. (in capitals).
2. Inside the PS3 folder make another folder called UPDATE. (in capitals)
3. Put the PS3UPDAT.PUP file inside the UPDATE folder.
4. Put your usb into your ps3 and go to the settings column, go to system update and update via storage media.
- Ccapi (console manager) uninstalls when you install new cfw so make sure you have your cid saved if ccapi is set to change your cid at boot.
- If you already have Webman setting your cid keep a copy before updating
CREDITS AND THANKS - SHOUT OUTS IN NO ORDER...
- I only use facebook, ngu and portal centric, psx place and sometimes psn. I only ever go by the name Bobby Downgrades, if you come accross the name on a site other than those it's probably not me and if the name is not "Bobby Downgrades" IT'S NOT ME. If in doubt contact me on facebook or through ps3updat.com.
- Graf Chokolo
- The rebug team
- The ita team
- Aldo vargas
- dark jiros
- Dean k
- If I missed anyone out, no dissrespect meant.
- noBD = can be installed onto a ps3 with no blueray drive and still functions as normal (minus discs)
- noBT = can be installed onto a ps3 with broken Bluetooth/wifi module (bypasses install of Bluetooth fw)
- 4.84 Overflow Standard (CEX) Edition MD5 d793bb1e633910b2ae451c665043645a
- 4.84 Overflow Standard (CEX) noBD Edition MD5 a1ca9820de9c594a89c5beca9c741aa3
- 4.84 Overflow Standard (CEX) noBT Edition MD5 25f3537675a6b2fc89bd54f59d42a0d
As with any CFW installation USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
PS3 4.84 OVERFLOW (STANDARD) CFW + NoBD/NoBT versions (for broken consoles) by Bobby_Downgrades
By STLcardsWS on Feb 16, 2019 at 1:30 PM
PS4 Player (Media Player) by Lapy05575948From the developer who brought us PS4 Xplorer (File Manager) for our exploited PS4 capable of launching homebrew, has now dropped the latest homebrew (powered by Unity) with the release of PS4 Player from Lapy05575948. This new PlayStation 4 Homebrew is a Video Player currently in the BETA stages that provides support for the following video formats: MP4 & MOV. Also subtitles are supported in this release (in SRT format). At this moment the only supported Storage location for your media is on usb0/ . This PlayStation4 homebrew is an early beta release that is only going to improve with time. Have a suggestion or comment drop a line below in this article or tweet directly to the developer (@ Lapy05575948).Continue reading
PS4 Xplorer (file manager) v1.10 Released + Sneak peak of upcoming PS4 (media) Player by LapyDeveloper Lapy05575948 has been working on several homebrew's and ports for the PS4 using Unity 3d, we have seen the developer released various games like El Pollo 2.0 & Lapy's Chicken , but then the dev also developed a game called Save the Scene which was an original concept for the PS4 (now also ported to the PS Vita). In the recent weeks the developer turned attention to a utility, that being a file manager for the PS4. The app which was called Windows Explorer (v1.00-.05) originally and since has been renamed more appropriately PS4 Xplorer in recent updates (stating from v1.06). The homebrew is still in the BETA stage but progressing well as the developer has released multiple updates for the file manager (v1.10 currently) adding features like multilingual support / FTP Support and all the essentials for file management on the PS4.. This Homebrew runs on exploited console on firmware's 5.07 / 5.05 / 5.01 / 4.75 or 4.55 firmware Follow all the previous progress of changes in the changelogs provided below.
But wait that is not all the developer has in store for us, as another project is also in the works for the PS4., A very cool project (Ps4 Player), while its not released yet the developer is giving plenty of progress reports and some sneak peak video demos of an upcoming media player, Checkout the details and demonstrations in the tab belowContinue reading
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - February 2019 Progress Report - Support for additional Accessories!The PS3 saw different Controller Designs and additional Accessories within it's life cycle. The early readers from this Site can probably remember how Sony themselves presented a "boomerang-styled" Controller back at E3 2005, which (sadly?) never saw a release. But as for nearly every Console, there were Game Titles, which supported to be played with additional Accessoires, sometimes they were even mandatory. Either you wanted to play specific Game Titles where a webcam tracked your motion moving by displaying it in-Game, you wanted to get better and faster Results with a Steering Wheel while Racing with other Players online with some fancy Cars, or maybe you really thought you can actually sing (which you can't of course ) so you played with some Microphones to sing various Songs in karaoke. But whichever of those mentioned Accessoires you prefered, maybe you want to use them as well when you want to emulate those Game Titles on your PC! How you might ask? Don't worry. This is one of many Improvements which this months Progress Report from the Great Team behind the RPCS3 Emulator is about. So better grab your old Guitar-Controllers and "Let's Rock'n'Roll!" Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: